TD Moultry Back

God Cam It

Guess who’s back….back again!!

TD’s back…tell a friend!!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886uyvy8yb3z3rip5pfjt

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Auburn's T.D. Moultry reinstated; will he play against Ole Miss?

79 minutes ago

10186350.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320 (Photo: Jason Caldwell/247Sports)

Defensive end TD Moultry has been fully reinstated to the Auburn football team, reliable sources tell Auburn Underecover. Whether he will play Saturday against Ole Miss is uncertain. Auburn Undercover reported earlier that he would return in time for next Saturday’s game at Texas A&M.

Sources say Moultry was apparently loaned a vehicle that is registered to an Auburn booster and had driven it since the summer. Though the vehicle – apparently a pickup truck – was not transferred to his name, such a loan would be a violation of the NCAA’s extra benefits rule.

1COMMENTS

Auburn athletes are required to provide copies of title and registration for vehicles they drive on campus. Since Moultry had no title and registration, compliance officials were not aware of any potential problem until days before Auburn’s trip to LSU.

The normal course of action is for the program to declare a player ineligible and then petition to have his eligibility restored. The number of games a player is required to sit out depends on the value of the extra benefit.

Edited by toddc
  • Thanks 1

Never thought I'd be so desperate to see Moultry get on the field. With the possible suspensions, we desperately need him tomorrow. Hopefully he can at least give us a few snaps to avoid having to use walk-ons or freshmen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Having TD and Owen both available today will be huge!!!

Owen is playing today per a guy who did his NIL deal

• Like 2

Anyone know if TD has been practicing while suspended???

I guess that would be the main hold up

TD probably had the hardest three weeks of workout, running steps etc ever to get back in CBH’s good graces.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Anyone know if TD has been practicing while suspended???

I guess that would be the main hold up

With compliance issues the players are usually not allowed to practice or lift with the rest of the team. That's why he is 3rd downs only. Not too many blitz packages put in after week 4. And with him being an edge his biggest struggle will probably be whipping the man in front of him, whether that be a tackle or a guard after a stunt. His athleticism will go a long way in contain as well

Will need all hands on deck that can contain Corral (and I literally mean contain) 

As long as they (Moultry and Pappoe) have decent edge contain, they're massive pluses. I have a feeling if we lose, it's bc the guy was able to rollout to his heart's content. 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Will need all hands on deck that can contain Corral (and I literally mean contain) 

As long as they (Moultry and Pappoe) have decent edge contain, they're massive pluses. I have a feeling if we lose, it's bc the guy was able to rollout to his heart's content. 

No, if we lose, it will because we didn't score enough points....:wavey:

If TD can play at all it definitely will be limited just bc he hasn't been practicing.

I can see him going in to give guys a breather and then seeing how he is playing, and getting more plays after that...

Edited by steeleagle

I hope TD is ready for a full game but even if he can play 15-20 snaps it will be huge.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to TD Moultry Back
1 hour ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

With compliance issues the players are usually not allowed to practice or lift with the rest of the team. That's why he is 3rd downs only. Not too many blitz packages put in after week 4. And with him being an edge his biggest struggle will probably be whipping the man in front of him, whether that be a tackle or a guard after a stunt. His athleticism will go a long way in contain as well

Are you saying he'll just play on 3rd downs?

1 hour ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Seems like if he is eligible to play today he would have been eligible to practice this week also.

4 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Having TD and Owen both available today will be huge!!!

I am hoping for Z. Walker to be back healthy as well. I'd rank them Pappoe, Walker, then TD in terms of importance. 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Seems like if he is eligible to play today he would have been eligible to practice this week also.

He did practice. Wooden stated they got some good pieces back while grinning. Someone said there was some miscommunication on how much he had to miss - I'm just guessing on this but I think it was 4 weeks and not 4 games, meaning he could practice again after the bye week, and did so. 

Edited by God Cam It
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, God Cam It said:

He did practice. Wooden stated they got some good pieces back while grinning. Someone said there was some miscommunication on how much he had to miss - I'm just guessing on this but I think it was 4 weeks and not 4 games, meaning he could practice again after the bye week, and did so. 

Would be good news.

Hopefully he can keep that momentum he had early in the season 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, God Cam It said:

Someone who claims to be an insider on a paid board is stating TD Moultry can play tomorrow against Ole Miss. War Damn Eagle! 

I must ask, what is the reason for your user name, which very much crosses the border on taking God's name in vain?

It's very offensive, and I'm not a person who gets offended easily.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1