Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

So, how long do they fill comfortable waiting for him to decide? Would it be better for him to leave now (if he is leaning that way) so AU can go after a starting caliber QB with no Bo to complete with?

Edited by wildlife alumni

1 minute ago, wildlife alumni said:

So, how long do they fill comfortable waiting for him to decide? Would it be better for him to leave now (if he is leaning that way) so AU can go after a starting caliber QB with no Bo to complete with?

Hopefully they’re not waiting on him. Program first. Not fair to everyone else. 

• Like 4

On 12/6/2021 at 1:35 AM, ScotsAU said:

Y’all, let’s put this to rest and lock this thread. Bo’s comments are about evaluating his draft potential. He is now draft eligible and has graduated. It makes sense to not saying anything before getting graded. He isn’t going to grade out as draft-able as of now. He’s Auburn through and through. There’s no way he’s transferring. And since he isn’t going to get drafted this year, he’s coming back. Mic dropped. Lock the thread.

Denied.gif

Edited by AURealist
  • Haha 2

On 12/3/2021 at 7:54 PM, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I feel this same way. Not that it matters at all but I lost respect for him through all this. Was handled really weird. 

He wanted the Auburn fanbase to know that he was hurt when he was treated poorly in JHS and the crowd cheered for TJ in the GaState game, that really hurt his feelings.  He did what he had to do to get the love and attention he wanted from the Auburn faithful, he wanted the fans to show appreciation on the twitters. 

Harsin needs to get in the portal and grab another QB, period. 

I’m over Bo Nix.  At this point I hope he leaves.  

If he is this soft he can’t take criticism from a fan base about his performance on the field then he is NOT D1 QB material, because that position takes THE MOST heat of them all. 

He’s acting like a primadonna. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shabby said:

Time to seriously hit the transfer portal for a q b and make that decision for Bo Nix

Milos tea to go please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted this in the transfer portal.  If Bo wants to play games get this kid. 

Bo is doing himself zero favors and earning zero goodwill with Auburn fans. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, woodford said:

Jack Miller from tOSU*

*once we have an OC 

Seen his name thrown around, but not sure if it's just because it makes sense (Miller is from out west) or if it's because we are actually pursuing him. He's an intriguing guy, but I also hope Harsin goes after guys who have started

3 minutes ago, au302 said:

Seen his name thrown around, but not sure if it's just because it makes sense (Miller is from out west) or if it's because we are actually pursuing him. He's an intriguing guy, but I also hope Harsin goes after guys who have started

I just mentioned him because he was a 4* coming out of HS and if tOSU wanted him then he must have had some talent.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

Zero chance this coaching staff is waiting on Bo. If truth be told, I'd be willing to bet that they already have planned to move on from him. 

Max Johnson (QB at LSU) just entered the portal. His brother is the #1 high-school TE in the country and also just decommitted from LSU.  Hars needs to be on both of them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AcUmen said:

Max Johnson (QB at LSU) just entered the portal. His brother is the #1 high-school TE in the country and also just decommitted from LSU.  Hars needs to be on both of them.

That would take several bowls of popcorn to finish that soap opera…

40 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Zero chance this coaching staff is waiting on Bo. If truth be told, I'd be willing to bet that they already have planned to move on from him. 

I agree. Others disagree, but I think it's a smart move to bring in a portal guy anyways for depth and competition purposes. May cause TJ or DD to leave but that's part of it

• Like 2

@bigbird a week has passed, I think the statute of limitations has run on not being able to reveal or give hints about who that QB is who reached out to us via back channels lol. Bo's leaving us hanging and we need some direction before we all jump off a cliff thinking we have no QB lined up 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, au302 said:

I agree. Others disagree, but I think it's a smart move to bring in a portal guy anyways for depth and competition purposes. May cause TJ or DD to leave but that's part of it

That's CFB in 2021. TJ is a backup QB. DD better have ever shot imaginable to be the starter if Bo leaves and there's no stud transfer or else he's gone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

Wouldn't wait a single second on him.