Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

There HAS to be something we don't know about.

Like another poster said (I can't take credit): removing that mattress tag was the straw that broke the camel's back.

• Like 1

Honest question here: let's set aside any rumor of abuse, racism, affairs, etc. Also set aside the mess that this process itself has become and the bad PR from firing a coach even merely on a performance basis after only a year. I think most everyone believes the situation is untenable now, regardless of how it got here. I guess what I'm curious about though are the folks that have been pro-Harsin for awhile now. I'm not trying to troll, but is it simply because he has a stern look, works out with the players, and tosses out football platitudes ("1-0 everyday," etc.)? Again, I'm honestly asking.

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Like another poster said (I can't take credit): removing that mattress tag was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Another poster said they caught Harsin using the elevator when the players wasn't looking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, auburnfaithful72 said:

Another poster said they caught Harsin using the elevator when the players wasn't looking.

The StanBoy show just revealed there is irrefutable video evidence of Harsin going in the "OUT" door at the hotel in College Station.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

5 minutes ago, AUx said:

Now you listen here that rumor is baseless and you are just trying to start drama.

Stop it right now. No need to drag the Mattress into this, it did nothing wrong. You keep this with Harsin, not the mattress. 

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Now you listen here that rumor is baseless and you are just trying to start drama.

Stop it right now. No need to drag the Mattress into this, it did nothing wrong. You keep this with Harsin, not the mattress. 

I seen the tweets of the IG of the TikTok of somebody on FB. Doesn't that mean it's true?

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

There is it's on the Donor Board🙃😁

So if someone was to donate, they’d know the whole factual story? Not speculation or  third hand “insider” info.

• Like 1

Just now, AUx said:

I seen the tweets of the IG of the TikTok of somebody on FB. Doesn't that mean it's true?

No not everything you read on the Internets is true. C'mon man you know this. 

Poor Mattress just trying to do the job it was bought for. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

So if someone was to donate, they’d know the whole factual story? Not speculation or  third hand “insider” info.

I'm just jk there was a whole thing this morning with DAG and WED about the donor side. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

No not everything you read on the Internets is true. C'mon man you know this. 

Poor Mattress just trying to do the job it was bought for. 

Okay, insider information: the key is Orange Facemask.

• Haha 2

Just now, AUx said:

Okay, insider information: the key is Orange Facemask.

Why did you have to bring up the poor orange facemask? They transferred after the year, said something about to much pressure at Auburn. 🥲

Just now, DyeCampAlum said:

Clearly this whole thing was started to drum up participation in the donor board. If you can’t see that, I don’t know how to help you. :) 

1uq1lc.jpg

• Haha 1