Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

3 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

Refresh my memory, how many NCAA sanctions against Ole Miss during the Freeze tenure?  Failure to go to class, hiring hookers....that will resonate with so many parents of recruits.   If you can be fired for being an a**, lots of people should be dusting off their resumes.  Just saying😉    If Coach Harsin is fired for a real cause then we can get someone hopefully that hasn't coached at Arkansas State, just to be different and try something new.  As much as I hated Deion when he played, he would have the optics to pull us out of this before the next millennium, Freeze would not.  The hypocrisy alone...

It's mainly paying players.

That's legal now. He was just ahead of the times 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, wildlife alumni said:

If CH is let go Go Deion! Already a crap show. So what could it hurt? 

Good lord. A world where Auburn Football is being Coached by Deon Sanders. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

We have people that have been for and against. I think the smoking gun in all of this is the players that haven’t said a word.

Uh yeah they have!! Lol

Lots of you guys high on Deion. I realize he'd be a big name and would bring in some big recruits, but there's no telling how good or bad of a HC he would be, and he'd likely jump to FSU as soon as humanly possible. He doesn't have much of a resume.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Uh yeah they have!! Lol

Every player on that team hasn’t publicly made a comment. If so where is the proof.

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

Whatever happens I just hope due process or due diligence was done . 

Narrator: "it wasn't.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cbo said:

Yeah we are basically saying the same thing at the same time. 

Great minds or even a broke clock is right twice a day.

Little bit of both probably

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Every player on that team hasn’t publicly made a comment. If so where is the proof.

No not everyone but players have for both sides, and some have tried to clarify their comments. 

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

No not everyone but players have for both sides, and some have tried to clarify their comments. 

Man did u read my comment. I said players have been for and against. There are also some that haven’t said a word and those could be smoking guns because no one knows what they think. For example Owen and Tank have been really silent 

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

Okay, let's say for whatever reason Coach Harsin takes the buyout and who could blame him, how is everyone going to react to Kevin Steele as our new coach IF he is the one brought in immediately?  Just hypothetical musing....

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Man did u read my comment. I said players have been for and against. There are also some that haven’t said a word and those could be smoking guns because no one knows what they think. For example Owen and Tank has been really silent 

You said the players haven't said a word and players have said more than that

19 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

What cracks me up is his username. He never says anything that I’m aware of, but he’s always listening…always there to slap a quick face palm. And he wants you to know it 😂

I got a facepalm DM. Lol

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Lots of you guys high on Deion. I realize he'd be a big name and would bring in some big recruits, but there's no telling how good or bad of a HC he would be, and he'd likely jump to FSU as soon as humanly possible. He doesn't have much of a resume.

FSU will eventually be forced to kneel and kiss dude’s ring. He’s got too much momentum, knows the current game and the fans want him (to stop kicking their ass in recruiting). FSU needs a Hail Mary and he’s that 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

Okay, let's say for whatever reason Coach Harsin takes the buyout and who could blame him, how is everyone going to react to Kevin Steele as our new coach IF he is the one brought in immediately?  Just hypothetical musing....

E91D90C6-3F78-4920-95F5-4ED93CF6946E.gif

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

Refresh my memory, how many NCAA sanctions against Ole Miss during the Freeze tenure?  Failure to go to class, hiring hookers....that will resonate with so many parents of recruits.   If you can be fired for being an a**, lots of people should be dusting off their resumes.  Just saying😉    If Coach Harsin is fired for a real cause then we can get someone hopefully that hasn't coached at Arkansas State, just to be different and try something new.  As much as I hated Deion when he played, he would have the optics to pull us out of this before the next millennium, Freeze would not.  The hypocrisy alone...

Times have changed. Get him a yellawood burner phone and NIL deals for the players from such fine establishments as Sammy’s and the Cheetah club. 

23 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

You think we could get someone with a good resume at this point? Or without some kind of baggage?

1 minute ago, wildlife alumni said:

You think we could get someone with a good resume at this point? Or without some kind of baggage?

Hopefully more than one year at an FCS school