Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

I've read it. It's all conjecture and nothing real. Lots of "IFs"

ok.

You're missing your rally.  There are like 14 people out there.  They need you

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well they better have a coach ready to take over.

And it better be someone that guys like Tank can get excited about. I cannot stress this piece enough. We cannot afford another exodus.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

What happens if many think if we waited 2 more years we'd be drastically worse off than if we made a change right now?  Is that not possible to you?

It's certainly possible "many" think we cannot afford two more years of a newly hired coach after this first year.  (Some never liked the hire to begin with.)  What I am saying is that two years is not an adequate period to make such a judgement. 

Having said that, I do expect to win at least 8 games next year and if we don't, year three should be the deciding year.

But IMO, if we fired him now, we will be a lot worse off this time in two more years with him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taco said:

we’re getting a SEC coach who will use our NIL to its full potential in football.

who is it then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Handlebarn Mustache said:

If Auburn parts ways with Harsin, and does not play their PR cards exactly right, there will be "mostly peaceful protests" on the plains. 

We’re calling it Legitimate Political Discourse these days

• Haha 2

Just now, W.E.D said:

ok.

You're missing your rally.  There are like 14 people out there.  They need you

I'm not supporting anything.. we want actual facts dummy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taco said:

FWIW, I s*** on PM all the time, but he usually doesn’t state stuff unless he’s certain. 

I would think he was well connected with the BOT and PTB.  It’s probably for the best considering how everything has played out so far.

We can't ever have anything nice. Just when we are rolling on several other fronts, the football drama has to do their best to drop anchor.  Can't stand being in the back seat for a second. 

Let Harsin do his &*^% job and let's see what can happen. The culture undoubtedly needed change. If he is let go, there had better be some tangible issues other than speculation and some disgruntled former players and coaches. 

3 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

We’re calling it Legitimate Political Discourse these days

lmao

1 minute ago, Taco said:

Oof. I got a little ambitious there. Had to change my language.

C'mon Taco.  @DAGloves handing out insider badges.  Let's get this name out there.

• Haha 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

This whole thing makes me sick guys . Just a bunch of crap . 

I agree. It's pretty gross you can be a complete a**hole, work for 14 months then get $12,000,000.

What's even worse is this guy will go take another job v/s just retire to a beach somewhere.  These ppl are sick minded

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's certainly possible "many" think we cannot afford two more years of a newly hired coach after this first year.  (Some never liked the hire to begin with.)  What I am saying is that two years is not an adequate period to make such a judgement. 

Having said that, I do expect to win at least 8 games next year and if we don't, year three should be the deciding year.

But IMO, if we fired him now, we will be a lot worse off this time in two more years with him.

2 more years meant 3 total.  I don't totally disagree with you.

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

C'mon Taco.  @DAGloves handing out insider badges.  Let's get this name out there.

Im FREEZING!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I am high key trying to finesse information from the golden nest or whatever board for free.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Hey I have been saying this for forever and been getting reamed for it.

Hed be my first call for lots of reasons. I'm with you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Seems to be a lot of smoke around Freeze.  Paying kids is legal now, so we all know he'd go all in on NIL.

What about paying Hookers?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, au701948 said:

As the old saying goes, you just can’t throw the baby out with the dishwater.

Bathwater, my goodness your kids must have dry skin issues...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I don’t know who exactly to be completely honest. I know the criteria and it won’t be a dragged out search. 

PERSONALLY, there’s only 1 coach that makes sense at this point, who knows how to recruit with money and knows what it takes to win in the SEC. 

Plus who doesn’t like a good comeback story.

• Like 3