Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

True

I mean to me it is what it is. If we want to fire people without cause after 1 year, so we can get better recruits and better results might as well go after the person who knows how to get dirty with the rest of them

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

What about paying Hookers?

You've always had to pay them.  But he's a born again christian now and will fit in well at Church of the Highlands. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Taco said:

I don’t know who exactly to be completely honest. I know the criteria and it won’t be a dragged out search. 

PERSONALLY, there’s only 1 coach that makes sense at this point, who knows how to recruit with money and knows what it takes to win in the SEC. 

Plus who doesn’t like a good comeback story.

Well you don't have to tell me this person. It makes complete sense in a story that doesn't make sense. Hopefully Auburn fans can handle the end of the Brady bunch moniker if that does happen.

Just now, W.E.D said:

You've always had to pay them.  But he's a born again christian now and will fit in well at Church of the Highlands. 

Let he who has not sin, cast the first stone 

- Billy Graham

Rumblings that the ptb are gonna force a change through. Frustrating unless there was for cause wrongdoings. So dumb to be paying two buyouts.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Well you don't have to tell me this person. It makes complete sense in a story that doesn't make sense. Hopefully Auburn fans can handle the end of the Brady bunch moniker if that does happen.

Fans are fickle if you haven’t noticed.

Winning fixes anything and everything— ask Harsin lol. Well not for everyone, some people love being miserable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Let he who has not sin, cast the first stone 

- Billy Graham

Please write me checks out of your life savings.

-Joel Olsteen

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Just now, Didba said:

Rumblings that the ptb are gonna force a change through. Frustrating unless there was for cause wrongdoings. So dumb to be paying two buyouts.

If they upgrade, let them do it. Nobody’s loyal in this sport anymore. Players, coaches, fans, etc. It’s not like the guy was exactly excelling at his job. 

• Like 1

Just now, Didba said:

Please write me checks out of your life savings.

-Joel Olsteen

You didn’t finish the quote, 

, and I’ll hide it in the walls of my super church. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

People every now and them empty the quarters out of their car cup holders and end up with like $4.75

Jimmy and Ray, cleans out the seats of their multiple planes and you've got like $27 million.  It's funny money to these guys.  They live for it and love it.

Edited by W.E.D

1 minute ago, Taco said:

Fans are fickle if you haven’t noticed.

Winning fixes anything and everything— ask Harsin lol. Well not for everyone, some people love being miserable.

Of course I noticed. Look at the basketball program. If CBP was doing this for Bama, do you believe our fans would be as graceful with him?

Just now, GreenTiger said:

Beat writer Phillip Marshal. 

I thought his middle initial was T.

Should we trust what this Taco dude is saying? 

Just now, W.E.D said:

People every now and them empty the quarters out of their car cup holders and end up with like $4.75

Jimmy, cleans out the seats of his plane and you've got like $27 million.  It's funny money to these guys.  They live for it and love it.

Right? It is not my money lol. I just don't want to see the football program get dismantled.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Actually, he claimed to be born again before the hookers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taco said:

You didn’t finish the quote, 

, and I’ll hide it in the walls of my super church. 

Piggybacking on the theme. If you haven’t seen The Richeous Gemstones yet, you’re not living life to the fullest.

image.gif.1bf308d9d6eb95319a43137917dee6ce.gif 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

The only way this doesn’t absolutely destroy the football program is if they can prove they fired him with cause. If not…

That's where I am sitting. Any other outcome is disastrous for us. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Right? It is not my money lol. I just don't want to see the football program get dismantled.

It's like ppl getting worked up over their favorite pro team shelling out massive contracts.  it's all play money to these people.  They have unimaginable wealth & this is their fun.  I wish I could be in their shoes.  2-4 toss in a check for $3 million & it's fine b/c the next day their investment accounts will recoup that set back.  It's a tiny withdrawal. 

I'm sure we'll soon get the generic "it's easy to spend other ppls money" comments

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Actually, he claimed to be born again before the hookers.

Ha.  Well, repent and say a few hail marys

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

That's where I am sitting. Any other outcome is disastrous for us. 

I don't think they will have cause so might as well get ready for it. Also for the media response outside of Auburn, Alabama and how the SEC has no patience. I can see it now.

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

UCONN just lost their case that the fired Kevin Ollie for what the said was for cause...this probably won't end well if they get their way. President Gogue would be wise to kick down the road to the next guy.

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hey I have been saying this for forever and been getting reamed for it.

I guess some don’t believe in second chances or never did anything wrong in life. Now if his situation was a Penn State or Baylor type my thinking would be different 

Edited by e808
  • Like 2

Just now, e808 said:

I guess some don’t believe in second chances or never did anything wrong in like. Now if his situation was a Penn State or Baylor type my thinking would be different 

Well here is the chance for these religious types to practice grace.

• Like 1