Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

19 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

We can't ever have anything nice. Just when we are rolling on several other fronts, the football drama has to do their best to drop anchor.  Can't stand being in the back seat for a second. 

Let Harsin do his &*^% job and let's see what can happen. The culture undoubtedly needed change. If he is let go, there had better be some tangible issues other than speculation and some disgruntled former players and coaches. 

I think the problem is that Harsin doesn’t wanna do his job. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I don't think they will have cause so might as well get ready for it. Also for the media response outside of Auburn, Alabama and how the SEC has no patience. I can see it now.

Yep. I said to myself that if there was no movement made by end of Saturday then they don't have cause. IF they had it then he would be gone IMO. This is a tough one to swallow regardless of the performance IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

You attributed that to the wrong person. 

Was it another guy on TV?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Well here is the chance for these religious types to practice grace.

Haha. Fat chance. Those folks tend to be the most hypocritical, shady, lying a** people on the planet.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Well here is the chance for these religious types to practice grace.

I’m an ordained preacher.

Im for hiring Freeze. Has he truly repented? I have no idea that’s between him and God.

Do I think he’d be dumb enough to hire hookers on AU’s dime? Not a chance.

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Was it another guy on TV?

Billy Graham doesn't quote the good words of Jesus, I am guessing. Anywho, interesting to hear what happens in the next 24 hours

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

UCONN just lost their case that the fired Kevin Ollie for what the said was for cause...this probably won't end well if they get their way. President Gogue would be wise to kick down the road to the next guy.

Here I’ll use my professional expertise to explain to you why Auburn will 95% not allow this to go to court. 

Discovery. 

2 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

I’m an ordained preacher.

Im for hiring Freeze. Has he truly repented? I have no idea that’s between him and God.

Do I think he’d be dumb enough to hire hookers on AU’s dime? Not a chance.

I think he technically paid for him themselves, just used the schools cell phone to call them.

I will put Hugh on my Verizon plan so he can have his own phone to call broads

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

If you don't know, do some research. Just Google it. 

Ah, it was Matt Damon

The best part about being a donor is the fact that I don't run out of reactions for posts.

just an fyi

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

I think he technically paid for him themselves, just used the schools cell phone to call them.

I will put Hugh on my Verizon plan so he can have his own phone to call broads

That may keep him out of trouble 😆

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

People every now and them empty the quarters out of their car cup holders and end up with like $4.75

Jimmy and Ray, cleans out the seats of their multiple planes and you've got like $27 million.  It's funny money to these guys.  They live for it and love it.

The money isn't the issue for me.

2 minutes ago, Taco said:

Here I’ll use my professional expertise to explain to you why Auburn will 95% not allow this to go to court. 

Discovery. 

Yes sir! It would pull back the curtain and everyone would know who the wizard(s) of Oz truly ate

14 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Piggybacking on the theme. If you haven’t seen The Richeous Gemstones yet, you’re not living life to the fullest.

image.gif.1bf308d9d6eb95319a43137917dee6ce.gif 

The wife and I are working our way through season 1. It's great even if you are religious, just may need a thick skin, and an open mind

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DAG said:

Let he who has not sin, cast the first stone 

- Billy Graham

Let he who has not paid a hooker cast the first stone 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't think they will have cause so might as well get ready for it. Also for the media response outside of Auburn, Alabama and how the SEC has no patience. I can see it now.

Auburn is gonna get destroyed by the national media outlets. Other fans will be insufferable.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Didba said:

Auburn is gonna get destroyed by the national media outlets. Other fans will be insufferable.

So. Everything goes as normal. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1