The Grift is Remarkable

TexasTiger

I’m sure it’s real.  I got something similar about his new social network.  You know, being disappointed I haven’t signed up yet.  It’s advertising from a carnival barker.  Do you think this is limited to Trump?  I get things from Democrats wanting my money all the time.  I ignore all of it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m sure it’s real.  I got something similar about his new social network.  You know, being disappointed I haven’t signed up yet.  It’s advertising from a carnival barker.  Do you think this is limited to Trump?  I get things from Democrats wanting my money all the time.  I ignore all of it.

Nobody is as bad as Trump.  So even though they do the same thing it’s still worse because it’s Trump.

Edited by jj3jordan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Nobody is as bad Trump.  So even though they do the same thing it’s still worse because it’s Trump.

Literally happens with all candidates. That this is a thread is telling. Wake up people.

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2022 at 3:32 PM, TexasTiger said:

Post it.

Post what? What is it?

On 3/14/2022 at 3:32 PM, TexasTiger said:

Post ‘em.

Are you trying to say large donors don't receive follow up letters to donate? Especially a regular contributor?    

47 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Are you trying to say large donors don't receive follow up letters to donate? Especially a regular contributor?    

Not even remotely saying that.

40 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Not even remotely saying that.

Then why do you find the email odd? 

40 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Post the emails you say compare to this.

I am not a large regular donor to any campaign. Why would I have such an email? 

On 3/13/2022 at 6:26 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Literally happens with all candidates. That this is a thread is telling. Wake up people.

19 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I am not a large regular donor to any campaign. Why would I have such an email? 

Telling, indeed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Telling, indeed.

Still not registering I see. Alrighty then. 

29 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Then why do you find the email odd? 

This is Televangelist level grift— “the Trumps talk about you at dinner, Betty. Dad asks about you, specifically.” 

🤣😂

“Eric and I were having dinner tonight and Eric asked, "Has Betty given to Dad this month tohelp fight for America? My father has been asking about Betty.
I got up from the table to check and we were both disappointed to discover that you have not.
Eric said that you have been one of our father's biggest supporters and the President will be very upset to hear that you have let him down.
I'm sure this is just an oversight. Please make sure you contribute tonight so that we can tell the President that you are still loyal.”

Just a typical fundraising email, says the guy who admits he doesn’t get them.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

This is Televangelist level grift— “the Trumps talk about you at dinner, Betty. Dad asks about you, specifically.” 

🤣😂

“Eric and I were having dinner tonight and Eric asked, "Has Betty given to Dad this month tohelp fight for America? My father has been asking about Betty.
I got up from the table to check and we were both disappointed to discover that you have not.
Eric said that you have been one of our father's biggest supporters and the President will be very upset to hear that you have let him down.
I'm sure this is just an oversight. Please make sure you contribute tonight so that we can tell the President that you are still loyal.”

LOL. Missing the point entirely, but I'm not sure it is worth explaining. Forest and tree thingy or a reasonable facsimile. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

LOL. Missing the point entirely, but I'm not sure it is worth explaining. Forest and tree thingy or a reasonable facsimile. 

You flat out lied or are totally clueless. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I’m not a liar or clueless and have no idea what this thread about.

Do you see anything unusual about the fundraising email?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You flat out lied or are totally clueless. 

BS. Me clueless? SMH. Do you deny large donors receive similar correspondence from campaigns requesting contributions? 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Do you see anything unusual about the fundraising email?

Translation- orange man bad ;D

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

BS. Me clueless? SMH. Do you deny large donors receive similar correspondence from campaigns requesting contributions? 

Post it. You claim it’s typical but offer nothing, as usual, to support your assertion. Offended by clueless? Fine, liar then.