48 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You could always go somewhere else Moriarty 

Jada Pinkett Smith Ouchies GIF by Red Table Talk

Or you could just focus on moderating or actually engage in the conversation 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Facepalm 2

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Or you could just focus on moderating or actually engage in the conversation 

Ok I appreciate it. Just how many Mods do you see in any threads name them please. If you don't like the way I moderate you complain to the admin or find another free site. You want to keep going. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Ok I appreciate it. Just how many Mods do you see in any threads name them please. If you don't like the way I moderate you complain to the admin or find another free site. You want to keep 

I simply made a statement about the topic at hand being the Harsin statement at Media Days and I was ready to move to another topic . I wasn't being smart,  sarcastic or anything. Then instead of engaging in the conversation,  your response was a one word sarcastic answer. I don't know why u even felt the need to respond . It wasn't even a response  to  a post u made. But u keep on being u

Edited by NWALA Tiger

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I simply made a statement about the topic at hand being the Harsin statement at Media Days . I wasn't being smart,  sarcastic or anything. Then instead of engaging in the conversation,  your response was a one word sarcastic answer. I don't know why u even felt the need to respond . But u keep on being u

Ok now I feel better and can walk the dog. Have a good night NWALA 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Ok I appreciate it. Just how many Mods do you see in any threads name them please. If you don't like the way I moderate you complain to the admin or find another free site. You want to keep going. 

We appreciate all you do Golf. Too bad you ran your partner in crime away though 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Why? For what reason? I've heard several beat writers  call it an attempted coup. If it's just that Harsin needs to communicate better with players and coaches that doesn't require an investigation.  Thats a sit down conversation between Allen Green and Harsin

The inquiry itself was legitimate. It wasn't done to 'get' Harsin, it was more meant to maybe 'correct' Harsin, clear the air, and get things smoothed out. Some in the PTB; however, were likely the one's who hijacked the process by leaking that there was an investigation about Harsin to the public and then the rumors that were stirred up after it was leaked spread from that.

I think Harsin's use of the word 'unfounded' can be viewed as throwing off on more than just the PTB. Probably should have just said that some tried to use inquiry to attack me by leaking salacious things out that weren't true instead of saying the whole thing to begin with was 'unfounded'.

Harsin has a right to be pissed about the rumors that were put out insinuating an improper relationship but I don't go along with dismissing the whole thing outright. Saying the inquiry was 'unfounded' means he doesn't think the investigation itself was warranted and should have been swept under the rug and not taken seriously. From what's been put out there publicly, it was multiple complaints made by players/coaches. The university has an obligation to look into complaints made by multiple people in the program against the head coach. Just because they investigated the complaints didn't automatically mean that Harsin was guilty of everything that was mentioned in the complaints. Not addressing the complaints could have opened up the university to all sorts of potential problems if they didn't address it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Apparently someone in the Eagle Nest does

That's who I was referring to

7 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

My final take on this, then  I'm over it. Harsin knows where all this started. I mean ALL of it. From the BS affair leading to preferential treatment to coaches / player complaints. So, when he gives his statement yesterday, he said where it came from, by NOT saying where it came from  He mentioned no one by name BUT by him not throwing shade to the media or message boards, it's clear where he thinks it originated. And he would surely know more than any poster or anyone else quoting "heresay"

Well Harsin's own comments on it would be heresay as well.

• Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

The inquiry itself was legitimate. It wasn't done to 'get' Harsin, it was more meant to maybe 'correct' Harsin, clear the air, and get things smoothed out. Some in the PTB; however, were likely the one's who hijacked the process by leaking that there was an investigation about Harsin to the public and then the rumors that were stirred up after it was leaked spread from that.

I think Harsin's use of the word 'unfounded' can be viewed as throwing off on more than just the PTB. Probably should have just said that some tried to use inquiry to attack me by leaking salacious things out that weren't true instead of saying the whole thing to begin with was 'unfounded'.

Harsin has a right to be pissed about the rumors that were put out insinuating an improper relationship but I don't go along with dismissing the whole thing outright. Saying the inquiry was 'unfounded' means he doesn't think the investigation itself was warranted and should have been swept under the rug and not taken seriously. From what's been put out there publicly, it was multiple complaints made by players/coaches. The university has an obligation to look into complaints made by multiple people in the program against the head coach. Just because they investigated the complaints didn't automatically mean that Harsin was guilty of everything that was mentioned in the complaints. Not addressing the complaints could have opened up the university to all sorts of potential problems if they didn't address it.

K

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Ok now I feel better and can walk the dog. Have a good night NWALA 

AUgolf, after re reading our back and forth last nite, I feel like I owe you an apology.  It's apparent to me that I took your initial response the wrong way. Sometimes,  I respond to posts too quick, b4 thinking thru my response. My apologies, Sir

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

AUgolf, after re reading our back and forth last nite, I feel like I owe you an apology.  It's apparent to me that I took your initial response the wrong way. Sometimes,  I respond to posts too quick, b4 thinking thru my response. My apologies, Sir

For what it is worth, Golf is extremely nice and a great MOD.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

The university has an obligation to look into complaints made by multiple people in the program against the head coach. Just because they investigated the complaints didn't automatically mean that Harsin was guilty of everything that was mentioned in the complaints. Not addressing the complaints could have opened up the university to all sorts of potential problems if they didn't address it.

This right here! A number of people can't seem to grasp the fact that if an employer fails to investigate such complaints the legal liabilities are enormous.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

This right here! A number of people can't seem to grasp the fact that if an employer fails to investigate such complaints the legal liabilities are enormous.

Some can’t seem to accept the outcome either.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

No problem.........also just call me golf

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This needs to be locked

Pls be nice to my thread. Mods have already changed the title, it's in its last leg. Let her be