LSU vs FSU

WFE12

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Going to OT, bc of refs missing a call on the field most likely 

Fitting end given FSU wins game if refs make correct call on field

• Like 2

I think LSWHO will be looking for a new special teams coach. I don't  know if either team is good.

Bry Kelly bleeding the cajun bank. L s through shoulda left him in the Vatican where that old guy had it easy. Splash hire (plop). Those recruits better consider other schools before they get dragged down. LSU makin FSU great again *gag*. Way to go.

14 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Well that’s nothing new as of recent. Will take time to correct but they have plenty of talent.

What I saw tonight was an undisciplined mess. They have a lot to work on and I hope that they implode by the time they play us in four weeks. 
The only thing worse than losing on a blocked or missed extra point would be losing by a kick six.

hopefully it derails their season

I don't like either team but I'm glad LSU lost. I think them losing helps our chances of beating them when they come to town in a few weeks.

That FSU QB is the real deal!

• Like 4

Just finished watching the highlights of the LSU game. Mike Norvell is a complete idiot though. Going for two before half . A toss on the goal line when really you only need a field goal to make it a two possession game…holy crap.

• Like 1