Non-Auburn Game Thread 9/17/22

Didba

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

SMH . These games are horrific 

Yep I'm hoping some get better but after us because I'm hoping we blow out Penn State. 🤣

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

True freshman all over the place making players. Hate to say it…UGA probably the next dynasty.  From Rome to the Byzantine empire smh 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

True freshman all over the place making players. Hate to say it…UGA probably the next dynasty.  From Rome to the Byzantine empire smh 

I could see them eclipsing UAT.

Edited by AUwent

If Auburn can make it to 5-0 vs Georgia. I like Auburn defense Vs their run game. The secondary has to do their part. I know it’s way to early. Just giving my two cents

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Don't you speak that into existence 😒 it already sucks that we have Alabama to deal with SMH. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

If Auburn can make it to 5-0 vs Georgia. I like Auburn defense Vs their run game. The secondary has to do their part. I know it’s way to early. Just giving my two cents

I we keep it within four touchdowns against UGA I will call it a moral victory 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, DAG said:

Don't even mention that.

God, I hate GA worse than I hate boiled cabbage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Don't you speak that into existence 😒 it already sucks that we have Alabama to deal with SMH. 

I sure hope we can play Florida every year too! We just gotta get better guys it's that easy! /s

Edited by AUwent
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I sure hope we can play Florida every year too! We just gotta get better guys it's that easy! /s

Yeah if only we were in the east 😒 Stupid bammer. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yeah if only we were in the east 😒 Stupid bammer. 

Legit if us and Bammer were moved to the east...as brutal as that would be, at least it would be brutal for everyone. It's very clearly going to be three perms though. The choice for the third couldn't be clearer. 

Edited by AUwent

4 hours ago, DAG said:

I doubt we will win the SEC, much less the National title, this year so I will hold off the dynasty talk until we win 1-2 more titles

I’m in Grad School at Kentucky and was at their game today.  While it’ll never be Auburn, it was nice to hold a cupcake scoreless.

7 hours ago, AUwent said:

Good one! 😂 Maybe Clemson as well.

Edited by AU-24
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

Bobby Petrino auditioning for the AU job. Missouri St up 10-0 over Arkansas

Bobby Petrino is their coach?! Wow that’s a major low key rival then. 

• Like 1