*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

I'm sorry, but there's almost no way we're winning this game unless the defense forces multiple turnovers. This receiving corp can't get an inch of separation prior to Finley getting sacked or throwing the ball away.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

OL can't even block a 3 man rush. TJ had enough time to try to get that away, though, and not eat the sack. Awful all around.

It's 3rd and long. Sack really barely matters

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Have we established he actually has a bum shoulder or are we just assuming they because he was expected to be the starter before the season began?

I mean, the whole fan base named him heir apparent from the beginning. But seriously though, what is he going to do behind this line? And with an alleged shoulder problem?

6 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

UGA is going to do that to a lot of teams this year(probably AU also). So your point is most likely moot.

But Bo is a top tier QB according to most on this sight. Bo is no where near the QB that most of you hyped up. 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I've seen like 5 people on various outlets ask for Calzada, and the collective reasoning is "why not"

THAT is why Zach hasn't come in yet. There's 35 reasons for this poor performance that are higher than "why not try something different" 

And one of them at or near the top is that our QB play is a net minus. 

• Like 1

Finley needs to sit.  Not because he is this is his fault but because we need a Qb that can extend a play with our OL playing so bad.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

It's 3rd and long. Sack really barely matters

lol it means better field position.

But it really doesn't matter when they get a 50+ yard run.

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

I really don’t care if you asked or not. I’m sorry you can’t handle a dose of reality. I said what I said and like you mentioned you can get over it

Your reality isn’t reality. Skip my posts if you don’t like it but it ain’t changing.