*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

This is the first time I am admitting , this situation is way too much for our coaching staff. I salute the young men working so damn hard.

• Like 4

Just now, DAG said:

He is. They had no business being that aggressive with 40 seconds left in the half. But I swear people hating on T.J can STFU now.

No they shouldn't have been that aggressive. Yep I guess they can. SMH. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Calzada is going to get murdered behind this offensive line man. WHAT could he possibly to do to help this team out. 

TJ honestly has done more for this offense, good start to the drive and the shed fumble, made multiple good throws stepping into the pocket (I hope he's consistent with this), the big run dragging guys that's cancelled by council. I'm pissed off at a lot of other people on this team and it's not TJ (although I was pissed at that int)

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

He is. They had no business being that aggressive with 40 seconds left in the half. But I swear people hating on T.J can STFU now.

He was in a groove and got to get the crowd back into it. Should have had a FG before the 1/2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

He has shown some moxy her recently I’ll give him that. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUinMS9528 said:

That may be a stretch, but he’s the best option we’ve got.   😢

No stretch, he’s played well so far

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yep. He’s playing fine. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

TJ honestly has done more for this offense, good start to the drive and the shed fumble, made multiple good throws stepping into the pocket (I hope he's consistent with this), the big run dragging guys that's cancelled by council. I'm pissed off at a lot of other people on this team and it's not TJ (although I was pissed at that int)

Gotta give TJ credit. He wants it. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Also, can Calzada really be any worse than what we’ve seen?

I’d say yes.

honestly TJ hasn’t been horrible…our o-line is just bad… 

Playcalling and switching him and Ashford in and out haven’t helped.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is what they paid Gus a $25 buyout for. Looks pretty much the same, but under center. 

At least Auburn is competitive. They aren't getting blown out. Another feather in Harsin's cap.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MaitlandTiger said:

Coaches can scheme an offense around a bad OLine. To an extent.   Why can’t we?

Thats because we don't have coaches we have clowns. 🙄

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Exactly Hairpin the one that needs a knot jerked in his arse. Duhhhh what's a challenge. 

Edited by wde1968
Spelling

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

TJ not looking good

I give the guy some kudos. He’s playing behind a $hit line. I see a helluva lot of effort from the guy. I’m a fan of this TJ. 
I doubt you know football as well as you think you do: 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

And even after that half, we are literally one possession behind. We can still do this.

Welp if TJ can’t go. It’s gonna be make or break for Robby. Unless Calzada is ready. With this Oline his bad shoulder is at high risk