Pull the Trigger

AUDub

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Nah, don't think I will. People want to agree with some asinine comments I'm gonna call them out on it.

Looks like the trigger has been pulled with you. Fair enough haha. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Okay forum police.

How am I the forum police ? You are literally talking about turning in your auburn card off of purely suggestive speculation and pulling a how could you won’t another poster lol. It will be okay. You acting like you know these people personally lol. You don’t know what Bruce Pearl got going on underneath the scenes tbh. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Oh gawwwwd We have a Gruden reference and sighting!?!? We really have become the new Tennessee!!! 😂😂

Just getting a jump on the week. Once you start down the 666 win at costs path (which doesn’t actually …. win), Gruden’s name will inevitably come up by mid afternoon Tuesday.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

You acting like you know these people personally lol. You don’t know what Bruce Pearl got going on underneath the scenes tbh. 

Nah, I don't but I do know that Bruce doesn't go around acting like an idiot in public. Throwing his team and coaches under the bus. Doesn't kick players. Doesn't berate players to the point where they walk out of the facilities and have to be talked back by players. He doesn't call his assistants "losers" in meetings. All of this stuff as come out in the single year that Urban was a coach for the Jags. Sorry that I don't like people comparing Bruce to that POS.

This will be the last post I have on the subject because I'm not gonna continue to go back and forth on it and clutter the thread.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will not! Him and Pete Carroll are my all time favorite college football head coaches. You are crazy if you don’t think he will get another big time college job! Someone is going to take a chance on him. It all depends on him if he wants it. No one is going to care about his baggage he had with the jags. There have been things done far worse than him grinding on a  co Ed in his own Columbus restraunt tbh 😂😂 that’s a nothing burger when it comes to him getting another job. I doubt most fans even know of the drama he had with the jags. The only thing that went viral was the video of him and that chick. Lol did you just compare Bobby Petrino to him!? Petrino got his chance back at  the Ville Already but he blew it! He won’t get another power 5 job because he just flat out sucks! Not because he’s radioactive. 

Are you forgetting the cover-ups of domestic violence by his staff members? The grinding of the bimbo in his restaurant is the least of his transgressions. Petrino got another shot at Louisville because they were desperate and somebody got nostalgic about his time there the first go ‘round (it was a JABA hire not at Auburn). I’m begging you, for the sake of your eternal soul…..PLEASE QUIT ARGUING FOR AND DEFENDING URBAN MEYER! Don’t make me call your parents about this….

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Nah, I don't but I do know that Bruce doesn't go around acting like an idiot in public. Throwing his team and coaches under the bus. Doesn't kick players. Doesn't berate players to the point where they walk out of the facilities and have to be talked back by players. He doesn't call his assistants "losers" in meetings. All of this stuff as come out in the single year that Urban was a coach for the Jags. Sorry that I don't like people comparing Bruce to that POS.

This will be the last post I have on the subject because I'm not gonna continue to go back and forth on it and clutter the thread.

No come back!!! It’s entertaining and fun! Don’t go!!! tenor.gif.833dc84e4af5c71ddca9a5b93bc89c2f.gif

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Are you forgetting the cover-ups of domestic violence by his staff members? The grinding of the bimbo in his restaurant is the least of his transgressions. Petrino got another shot at Louisville because they were desperate and somebody got nostalgic about his time there the first go ‘round (it was a JABA hire not at Auburn). I’m begging you, for the sake of your eternal soul…..PLEASE QUIT ARGUING FOR AND DEFENDING URBAN MEYER! Don’t make me call your parents about this….

Jokes on you!!!! My parents are driving the urban Meyer bandwagon!!! Me and @sevenlee36are just riding in the back hanging on for dear life!!  They threw their creed mAUnstar status out the window after the fake punt yesterday!!! 😂😂 

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You guys can't be serious with the urban talk

Yeah crazy ain’t it for us to think Auburn would actually go after and land a big name winner. Out of our minds! As desperate as Urban may be he ain’t that desperate. Chip Lindsey, a perfectly good hire and we’d get him at a reasonable $10 to $12 million per year. Can you say bargain!

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

You guys can't be serious with the urban talk

Yes.  Please, no Urban.  No Urban. 

Sleeze Freeze before Urban.  And I don't even like Sleeze Freeze.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Jokes on you!!!! My parents are driving the urban Meyer bandwagon!!! Me and @sevenlee36are just riding in the back hanging on for dear life!!  They threw their creed mAUnstar status out the window after the fake punt yesterday!!! 😂😂 

Ok, eternal damnation for your whole family then. So be it....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

You want a personable guy find somebody who wants to sell you something (car dealership, realtor). You wanna win? Get-a-DAWG. 

Dog.

Dawg is pretty much used completely by Uga.  I’ll never refer to something I choose to favor as a dawg.   My lab understands this completely.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Allen_D said:

Dog.

Dawg is pretty much used completely by Uga.  I’ll never refer to something I choose to favor as a dawg.   My lab understands this completely.  

My dearest apologies to you lab but only to your lab.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I think those records should be permanently sealed.

Your sister told you? 

:kiss3:

My number 1 would be Aranda, but he's not coming.  So, these would be my choices in this order:  1. Kiffen, 2. Deion, 3. Grimes

Interview these three.  If we can't get any of these, please look outside of Freeze, Meyers, Gruden. We don't need to stoop to this level.  I had rather give another up and coming coordinator with strong ties to the SEC a chance.

Let's just get this started and quit kicking the can down the road for the next two months.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

My number 1 would be Aranda, but he's not coming.  So, these would be my choices in this order:  1. Kiffen, 2. Deion, 3. Grimes

Interview these three.  If we can't get any of these, please look outside of Freeze, Meyers, Gruden. We don't need to stoop to this level.  I had rather give another up and coming coordinator with strong ties to the SEC a chance.

Let's just get this started and quit kicking the can down the road for the next two months.

How many “Mikes” do we have to go through to just hire a dang winner? How bout save us some time and get a winner now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Yes.  Please, no Urban.  No Urban. 

Sleeze Freeze before Urban.  And I don't even like Sleeze Freeze.

Hypocrite Hughe for HC and Falsifying Fallwell for AD. Churches shouldn't do nothin but church. Else, their humanity f's it up in no time. Pretty sure Jesus said that, so I don't want to take any credit.

9 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

I guess it’s on safety?

Not trigger pulled yet?

Looks like we’re going to wait..

I forgot we had one more loss to go before the off week. Someone please tell me he's gone by next Sunday? 

Can you imagine being one of the players right now - especially an NFL prospect who is risking injury by continuing to practice and play for this staff?