Brandon Council says our OL can demolish Georgias DL *SMH*

autiger88

50 minutes ago, cbo said:

Seven years in college and still hasn't learned better. 

He is like damn Van Wilder. He has played for Gus, Harsin, Chiz, and Tubbs .  He qualifies for ARP 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Now tell me the one about Goldilocks and the three bears. 

If I had a dollar for everytime I have said this phrase, after hearing my dad say it so many times, I could retire right now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Dave's not here man!!!

You have to be over 45 to get that.😂

He must know a lot about something different than I have witnessed so far this season. I completely disagree but good luck to him and the rest of the line. I don’t think it will be pretty. 

Probably not a smart idea, but who really cares.  UGA is going to steal our lunch, then our girlfriend, and kick us to the curb regardless of what an offensive lineman says.

• Like 1

IF we keep ‘’em from their third down package = if we dominate on offense. Wasn’t really taunting. But that IF seems implausible based on the two’s respective repertoires.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

No number could scare me bc my expectations for the game, but I think it should be neutrally frightening that NONE of the UGA players have even posted about this. ALL of them in that program have heard about this. 

Kirby has done some insane ass chewing before this game out, and I’m sure he’s done even more afterwards