Update: For those of you interested... I passed the Texas Bar Exam

Didba

I know I had many well wishers that were kind enough to reach out via DM or just to give encouragement in threads so I thought I'd post an update since Texas released results last week.

I passed the UBE with a score of 296, which means I can get licensed in the 36 States that administer the universal bar exam.  Passing score in Texas is 270 so I went above and beyond.

Thanks to everyone who followed my journey or at any point gave encouragement. 

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Didba said:

I know I had many well wishers that were kind enough to reach out via DM or just to give encouragement in threads so I thought I'd post an update since Texas released results last week.

I passed the UBE with a score of 296, which means I can get licensed in the 36 States that administer the universal bar exam.  Passing score in Texas is 270 so i went above and beyond.

Congratulations my friend!  Now, go enjoy yourself for the week!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mike4AU said:

Good job!  That’s not an easy exam to pass.  What practice areas do you want to do?

I’m lucky enough to have clerked for a great boss that offered me an associate position. We practice residential construction defect litigation on the plaintiff’s side. General litigation as well but we have a lot of construction cases right now. 

• Like 1

Congrats!! I have a sister that’s an attorney. Lots of jokes around the holidays. 🤓

• Thanks 1

Congrats, man.  I know it had to be a difficult path.  I’m glad you were successful, now go do some good.

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2022 at 11:02 AM, Didba said:

I passed the UBE with a score of 296, which means I can get licensed in the 36 States that administer the universal bar exam.  Passing score in Texas is 270 so I went above and beyond.

i am not sure how i missed this but i am so happy and proud for you. i cannot imagine the hard work it took. congrats!

• Thanks 1

Proud for you Didba. Was wondering how it was going for you.

My career was in commercial construction contracting and limited residential. Luckily made it through with only a few litigations. Think I mentioned one of son’s is an attorney.