2024 5*+ WR Ryan Williams (Recommitted To Bama)

gr82b4au

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Has he set his official visit schedule yet? If he is taking 5 officials, he will be crunched for time

@NWALA Tiger Haven't seen anything other than AU getting the last one but he says he's taking all 5 with 4 being to AU, Bama, Texas, & LSU.

4 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Yes sir.

Not sure about that yet. Ohio St has a couple classes I have to look at & crunch the numbers. I got work soon so it might be tomorrow til I get to it.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not sure about that yet. Ohio St has a couple classes I have to look at & crunch the numbers. I got work soon so it might be tomorrow til I get to it.

Let's not let facts play too big of a role in our celebrations...

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Back to Ryan Williams. I hope we flip him because he has super stud potential.

With six weeks to go and this being the only AU/bammer war over a 5-star remaining, this to date, has to be the highest profile AU/bammer recruiting battle ever over one recruit.

E…what say you?

8 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

If Auburn were to pull Williams, would this be the greatest wide receiver class in college football of all-time? 

Three 5-stars and two 4-stars. I can’t imagine a more highly-rated one with five signees.

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Has he set his official visit schedule yet? If he is taking 5 officials, he will be crunched for time

Besides AU and bammer, who are the other 3 wasting their time?

30 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

TX, and GA, not sure on the 3rd. Maybe LSU?

E did say LSU earlier.

I guess go get chauffeured and catered to…all paid for.

• Like 1

Bama will have a meltdown if Williams chooses Auburn. There will be crimson turd mushroom cloud over their fan base seen from miles away. I’m sick of seeing Auburn fan recruits being bought by Bama prior to NIL. If we lose Willams we had our shot and just did not get him. I can live with that. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NCTiger1982 said:

Bama will have a meltdown if Williams chooses Auburn. There will be crimson turd mushroom cloud over their fan base seen from miles away. I’m sick of seeing Auburn fan recruits being bought by Bama prior to NIL. If we lose Willams we had our shot and just did not get him. I can live with that. 

I'm here for it. Would be a glorious sight

• Love 1

17 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

If Auburn were to pull Williams, would this be the greatest wide receiver class in college football of all-time? 

Pretty sure we're already there, Goldmember.

8 hours ago, NCTiger1982 said:

If he signs with AU then… “We are cheating” - Bammer Fan Base

8 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

That’s already the response of every team we signed a highly rated recruit they wanted or flipped one from them

3 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

That’s already the response of every team we signed a highly rated recruit they wanted or flipped one from them

Perfect!

On 12/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, NCTiger1982 said:

Bama will have a meltdown if Williams chooses Auburn.

It’ll sting em, but they’ll still have the higher ranked class. Plus he’s an AU legacy. Don’t see them melting over this.

On 12/27/2023 at 8:46 AM, ellitor said:

Well, since E didn't get back to us before EOB today, we can safely assume he crunched the numbers and the numbers confirmed this WR class is the best of all time!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

To be honest our fan base has said the same thing when another school flips one of ours. 

3 hours ago, Viper said:

It’ll sting em, but they’ll still have the higher ranked class. Plus he’s an AU legacy. Don’t see them melting over this.

I’m definitely not counting on it but I don’t think it would be by very much. 

Edited by AUwent

22 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Cheating doesn’t even exist anymore in terms of pay for play. I don’t get their logic.

• Like 1

I think the key is if after the bama visit if he really does the other two visits or cancels Texas and Auburn. bama will put the pressue on with a full court press at their visit. They really don't want to lose such a high Profile player especially with all the hype about the battle between Auburn and bama and with the players we already flipped in this class.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I hope we can flip him, but he went to every Alabama game last year.  This kid is a generational stud.  If Auburn can flip him, it would be HUGHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE!