2024 5*+ WR Ryan Williams (Recommitted To Bama)

gr82b4au

With the brain child of DeBoer’s offense possibly leaving does that put Auburn back in play here or has that ship sailed?

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

With the brain child of DeBoer’s offense possibly leaving does that put Auburn back in play here or has that ship sailed?

Your guess/speculation is as good as any other.  He's an exceptional talent that AU & everybody else would love to have in the fold but I don't see it happening, especially after the initial commitment to uat, de-commitment then recommitment ...  I believe RW has enough self-respect & dignity to not turn his recruitment into a clown show with yet another de-commitment from uat(!)  He'll do fine wherever he is regardless of who the OC is.    

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

Your guess/speculation is as good as any other.  He's an exceptional talent that AU & everybody else would love to have in the fold but I don't see it happening, especially after the initial commitment to uat, de-commitment then recommitment ...  I believe RW has enough self-respect & dignity to not turn his recruitment into a clown show with yet another de-commitment from uat(!)  He'll do fine wherever he is regardless of who the OC is.    

image.png

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Haha 2

My guess is after next year he portals on over to Auburn!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I just saw on ESPN that Ryan Williams went ahead and signed with Alabama today instead of waiting until Feb. 9th on his birthday. 

40 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Well I just saw on ESPN that Ryan Williams went ahead and signed with Alabama today instead of waiting until Feb. 9th on his birthday. 

$$$$$

4 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

$$$$$

Love your Bible verse brother.   Also, got tired of the melodrama with RW & really didn't care if he came to AU or not.

If he goes to Turdtown & then realizes he made a mistake, I'm sure Hugh will have room or make room for him in the future.

• Thanks 1

So did they push this kid to sign earlier than he had planned knowing that Grubbs was leaving for Seattle? That’s some shady crap if that’s the case. 

1 hour ago, aujohnson said:

So did they push this kid to sign earlier than he had planned knowing that Grubbs was leaving for Seattle? That’s some shady crap if that’s the case. 

Shady crap? Thy name is uat !!!

2 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

WOW!

And this was just 2 days ago....

Dressed to impress lol. Crazy how sloppy-ass-casual millionaires coaching college football dress nowadays. I understand ties and jackets are things of the past, but look better than like you were just cleaning out your garage and forgot that you had to address your team’s Bagman Org.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tigeraddikt said:

Dressed to impress lol. Crazy how sloppy-ass-casual millionaires coaching college football dress nowadays. I understand ties and jackets are things of the past, but look better than like you were just cleaning out your garage and forgot that you had to address your team’s Bagman Org.

Looks like he was cleaning out the garage in anticipation of the move back out West (if he actually moved to Alabama in the first place).

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Looks like he was cleaning out the garage in anticipation of the move back out West (if he actually moved to Alabama in the first place).

That’s a great point. On second glance at that photo, there are dozens of gumps with baited breath surrounding a guy whose clothing and body language are saying:

image.jpeg

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Haha 3