Men vs UK Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Problem is we have several guys that could be labeled as a liability. There’s literally no one else on this roster. 

Can we just play Traore at this point? 

Anyone is better than Flanigan. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Extremely bad. I’m really ready for Green to move on, then again, BP gets small school portal players. Read where we were currently about a 9 seed in the bracket, but we may well be on bubble of we drop our next three which would not be shocking. 

We just don't have the players. 1 good big man and helter skelter guards. On one night and then off for 2 or 3.. Even if we make the dance, who we gonna beat in 2-3 games to make any noise??

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Yeah, I got up to pour myself a cup of tea, come back and we're down 11. 

May need to add some lemonade and vodka to it for the 2nd half...

• Haha 2

The calling card for this team is defense and the last two games it hasn’t been good. I also can’t believe they’re wasnt an emphasis on rebounding. Unless they simply chose not to do it 

Edited by e808
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, e808 said:

The calling card for this team is defense and the last two games it hasn’t been good. I also can’t believe they’re want an emphasis on rebounding. Unless they simply chose not to do it 

It's amazing if we ever get an offensive rebound given our guards propensity to drive in amongst the giants with our other four guys watching from the cheap seats. 

• Like 4

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Folks been saying reason we in a tail spin is bad luck?

Go back and read the vandy game thread. GWill has been posting the Ken Pom luck rankings to show we're just an unlucky team...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After an ugly win against a bad team, I don't think we need to get blasted off the face of the planet against an equal team metrically 

Not throughly invested in the concept of seeing this team against a NCAA tourney caliber opponent, but if they care about the tourney, I'd try to get this to be a bit closer...

• Like 2

Yeah can't put this one on "bad luck". The fact that the same players continue to make the same mistakes is dumbfounding. The lack of effort that they continue to show us 100% on Bruce. Zero basketball iq on this team.

• Like 2