2024 4* LB Demarcus Riddick Flips to AUBURN!!! (from UGA)

ellitor

Just now, lutzcammed said:

I'm not sure if I can do this or not.  with that said, I pulled this off of Facebook.  any info on what happened?

Screenshot_20230723-203812_Samsung Internet.jpg

@lutzcammed Your answer is in the 2 pic memes in the post. Read the print below the photos. It's what Bams are saying the reasons are if DR doesn't choose Bama.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@lutzcammed Your answer is in the 2 pic memes in the post. Read the print below the photos. It's what Bams are saying the reasons are if DR doesn't choose Bama.

As always thank you.  I should have examined it closer.  maybe the families reaction will help sway him our way. 

• Like 1

Well, UAT is supposedly trying to get him to visit today or tomorrow.

Edited by AUwent

10 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

I'm not sure if I can do this or not.  with that said, I pulled this off of Facebook.  any info on what happened?

Screenshot_20230723-203812_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm all for this kind of targeted bashing of Alabama and hope it helps Auburn.

But, gosh, I hope internet detectives don't look into the way back machine...checks notes...a week ago, to see what AU fans said about Coleman. Lol

• Like 5

On 7/23/2023 at 12:15 AM, autan said:

I can see how some Dads might be drawn toward the more tough guy image of CNS or CKS, but Moms might appreciate the southern charm of Coach Hugh Freeze, but who knows? I think "e"'s response is probably the right one for most Mom's. Just be happy.

Agree. It wasn’t that long ago that some thought CHF’s past would be a hard sell to moms of recruits. So far that doesn’t seem to be the case at all. He seems to be both relentless and persuasive on the recruiting trail. 

39 minutes ago, DAG said:

I wonder how did UGA get distant third with this guy 

Kirby's haircut probably offends him

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

Well, UAT is supposedly trying to get him to visit today or tomorrow.

Yet he's afraid of competition. lmao.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I wonder how did UGA get distant third with this guy 

He committed to them a good while beefore AU & Bama offered. It was going to be difficult to keep him when us and Bama got involved. Also there's this...

Also 5*+ & #1 LB in the nation Justin Williams is about to commit to UGA tonight. While I'm sure they'd be glad to keep Riddick I doubt they are trying hard to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

He committed to them a good while beefore AU & Bama offered. It was going to be difficult to keep him when us and Bama got involved. Also there's this...

Also 5*+ & #1 LB in the nation Justin Williams is about to commit to UGA tonight. While I'm sure they'd be glad to keep Riddick I doubt they are trying hard to.

Perfect to me. Let’s make him the biggest priority then. Sounds like that in itself means a lot to him 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Perfect to me. Let’s make him the biggest priority then. Sounds like that in itself means a lot to him 

It should mean a lot to him. Always go where you’re wanted. Looks like he seen the writing on the wall with UGA and said let me go to a team who actually cares and wants me

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Can’t wait for him to end up pulling a UF hat out 

Dont Make Me Destroy GIF - Dont Make Me Destroy You ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

That's good news. I know this staff will close hard on him.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Don't let them fool you. Kirby and Nick want Riddick badly.  The copium the next week is gonna be epic.

The Polynesian word FUGAFUA encompasses and describes this week perfectly 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Kirby...want Riddick badly

IDK. UGA sites have said UGa communication with him has died down the past few weeks.

35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

IDK. UGA sites have said UGa communication with him has died down the past few weeks.

I can tell you they 100% want him. They also know 100% they're not signing him.  Their pull back has nothing to do with their desire.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I think HF is doing a great job but we know we have turned the corner when we finally win one of these battles.