2024 4* LB Demarcus Riddick Flips to AUBURN!!! (from UGA)

ellitor

22 minutes ago, AUwent said:

So, did he visit Turd Town or not?

@AUwent Given Bama reporters are expecting him to pick AU and Bama offered another LB a few days ago, the answer is likely no.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AUwent said:

So, did he visit Turd Town or not?

I'm hearing he was there first thing this AM and has not left yet.   Something about he ate some bad Mexican food last evening.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

I'm hearing he was there first thing this AM and has not left yet.

@LPTiger Not sure how familar you are with our members but don't do that to went. We don't need him jumping off a cliff or anything.

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@LPTiger Not sure how familar you are with our members but don't do that to went. We don't need him jumping off a cliff or anything.

Out of respect for AUWENT, I didn't pull a Bigbird and simply stop at the end of the first sentence and have folks panic a bit before telling the whole story😛......

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

IMG_3265.gif

Do you feel the sense of chaos and longing for freedom that's perceived amidst the prevailing circumstances of recruiting?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Out of respect for AUWENT, I didn't pull a Bigbird and simply stop at the end of the first sentence and have folks panic a bit before telling the whole story😛......

disney.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Love 4

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

Would be huge and a great way to enter Big Cat with a player like Riddick committed to us.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

I thought it was hilarious. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 3

Auburn Tigers trending to flip 5-star LB Demarcus Riddick from Georgia

Joe Spears

Georgia LB commit and priority Alabama target Demarcus Riddick. (Joseph Hastings/BamaOnLine)

Clanton (Ala.) Chilton County School five-star linebacker Demarcus Riddickannounced his pledge to Georgia last November. Since then, two more schools have entered the mix in Riddick’s recruitment. 

Riddick is set to announce his final decision between Alabama, Auburn and Georgia on Wednesday. He may be committed to the Bulldogs but they are no longer the favorite to keep his pledge according to the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine (RPM).

Following an expert prediction from Auburn recruiting insider Jeffrey Lee and recent industry updates, Auburn now sits with a 51.2% chance to land Riddick’s pledge. Lee put in his pick with a confidence level of 55%. 

“It’s been tough. It’s been really tough. . . I thought I had this settled down when I committed to Georgia,” Riddick told On3‘s Chad Simmons. “But I really didn’t because my feelings have changed a little.

The 6-foot-2, 220-pounder is the No. 31 overall prospect and No. 3 linebacker in the 2024 cycle, according to the On3 Industry Ranking, a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies. He is also the No. 4 player in Alabama.

Riddick’s visited Auburn three times already this year and is set to be back on campus this weekend for their Big Cat Weekend. He was last on campus June 9 for an official visit.

“I have an idea of what I’m going to do Wednesday,” Riddick told Simmons. “I’m going to have all three of the hats on the table. It’s going to be like a birthday present for my momma, so I’m going to give it as a gift to her.”

Riddick a priority for Hugh Freeze and the Tigers

Currently Auburn holds 11 pledges in its 2024 class. That group ranks as the No. 20 class in the country and the No. 11 class in the SEC.

Flipping Riddick away from Georgia would be a huge win Hugh Freeze and his staff as they try build momentum with the 2024 group. 

Another in-state linebacker is currently Auburn’s highest-ranked 2024 commit. Tuskegee (Ala.) Booker T Washington’s Joseph Phillips committed to Auburn on June 15 and ranks as the No. 119 player in the 2024 class. On3 ranks him as the No. 83 player in the 2024 On300 and the No. 5 linebacker. 

Auburn also has a pair of pledges from two more top-100 prospects in Little Rock (Ark.) Little Rock Christian Academy quarterback Walker White and Lilburn (Ga.) Parkview cornerback Jalyn Crawford.

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Well JL on3 just went all in on Riddock. 

have not seen anyone one else pick him to AU yet

I've seen Riddick is AU all the way.  On some boards the butt sniffers & turds have already conceded. :party:

Young Jedi, bigger picture you shall see if the blank you can fill.   In the __________________________ God created the heavens and the earth.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Rant saying JLee is unreliable--how true is that?

@AUwent Sop looking for reasons to worry! Every single legit AU & Bama Source is saying AU likely leads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Rant saying JLee is unreliable--how true is that?

He misses. I wouldn't say unreliable, but he misses and often gets too caught up.

• Like 1