2024 4* LB Demarcus Riddick Flips to AUBURN!!! (from UGA)

ellitor

49 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I don't know

What’s on second?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Who’s on third?

(easily, one of the best comedy routines of all time!)

Who’s on first.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

You’re killing me with your innuendo and smirky smirks! 😝 

19 minutes ago, toddc said:

You’re killing me with your innuendo and smirky smirks! 😝 

Enjoy the ride

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s a bumpy one brother.

It certainly is. Always.

45 minutes ago, bigbird said:

shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

I hope this means good indicators. My confidence was really starting to grow over the last week.

From everything I've read, we are in 3rd place with Riddick. He's a UGA commit that's favored to choose Alabama if he flips and we are behind UGA and Bama. I think Alabama is making a big push for this kid. 

Should be fun. We have to start getting some of these top players. 4 star players ranked in the top 300 are nice but we have to start getting these game changers sometimes or we will always be looking up at UGA and Alabama.

• Angry 1

52 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

From everything I've read, we are in 3rd place with Riddick. He's a UGA commit that's favored to choose Alabama if he flips and we are behind UGA and Bama. I think Alabama is making a big push for this kid. 

Should be fun. We have to start getting some of these top players. 4 star players ranked in the top 300 are nice but we have to start getting these game changers sometimes or we will always be looking up at UGA and Alabama.

I'm not sure what you're reading b/c UGA really isn't even in it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamZero77 said:

From everything I've read, we are in 3rd place with Riddick.

@TeamZero77 You've missed some things lately then. Even UGA reporters are now saying UGA is 3rd right now even though he is committed to them and it's an AU-Bama battle with it being too close to call.

we are behind UGA

Nope.

we are behind... Bama

TBD

7 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

If Perry choosing Big Cat over the bama bbq is a big deal, then I would think Riddick doing the same would also be a big deal.  🤷‍♂️

Perry choosing BCW may only be a big deal if he doesn't visit Bama earlier in the week.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Perry choosing BCW may only be a big deal if he doesn't visit Bama earlier in the week.

Is Riddick doing the same thing? Right now it feels like this class is no different from the last three. : /

Edited by AUwent
  • Facepalm 1

39 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Is Riddick doing the same thing?

No clue.

40 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Right now it feels like this class is no different from the last three. : /

1. No it doesn't. Not yet anyway. 2. Relax & let things play out.

At the end of the day it may be same ole. But at least we are in the running for some of the high profile prospects this time around. WDE!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Sounds good but let’s see if they actually close the deal. Seemed like Auburn was recruiting Coleman harder than anybody just for him to go elsewhere 

8 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Sounds good but let’s see if they actually close the deal. Seemed like Auburn was recruiting Coleman harder than anybody just for him to go elsewhere 

Eh. I don’t have a dog in anything recruiting really, but there’s definitely inherent positive value in the fact that Auburn has been the hardest recruiter for multiple top level talent. Dogged recruiting should at least get them to Gus level, in terms of where classes rank compared to the rest of the SEC. 

if that becomes your floor with a head coach who’s willing to be nastier in recruiting, ethically speaking, you should end up with some pretty good talent once you have an actually successful program to couple with your pitch. He’s getting almost to the finish line with an Auburn that hasn’t been a title contender (by the last week of November) in 6 years 

If we keep recruiting harder than anyone else, it will pay off eventually!    Even if we don’t see as much fruit as we hoped this year, it will payoff!   Hearing “no one is recruiting him harder than Auburn” is much better news than what we’ve had the last few years!!!!   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1