2024 5* WR Perry Thompson Flips To AUBURN from Bama

ellitor

3 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Ridiculous. I'm sure they have no problem with people flipping to bama. 🙄

Some uga fans are ridiculous, too. Someone on Twitter was saying that Riddick (5* #3 LB in country) was "processed" because they landed the #1 LB. 🤣

I guess Kirby is putting in a 6-1 defense. 🤣

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Always going to be one of my favorites. That guy made Sean White look like THE guy (when both of his arms were healthy). 

Sean was THE guy without his injuries...and other issues. He was dealing when healthy!  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, NewYrkTiger said:

I guess Kirby is putting in a 6-1 defense. 🤣

Not even worthy of a bench spot. Kirbs only takes the Top 11 rated defenders.

Not sure why we were talking about Deandre Carter in the Perry Thompson thread but all the Carter posts were moved to his thread.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

Sean was THE guy without his injuries...and other issues. He was dealing when healthy!  

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b51ldoepds4w8d0jk5v

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NCTiger1982 said:

It’s rich that Bama is crying about money playing a factor here when that program was built by the REC.  The days of Bama and now GA (Kirby was Bama’s bagman) BUYING recruits out from under us with no recourse is over. They had NIL before NIL existed while Mark Emmert/NCAA turned a blind eye. The fake outrage gets old. Pruitt got busted doing what he learned at Bama just like Kirby, but Kirby covers his tracks better. TAM punked us for Coleman. I hate it, but it’s not like Kirby buying Pickens since we all have NIL. NIL needs some guidelines for sure but if implemented what are the chances Bama and GA will operate within those parameters? Zero! On a level playing field I like our chances with anybody, especially Bama & Georgia. 

Great job Freeze & staff !

War Damn Eagle ! 

So much truth in this post. I need a moment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Always going to be one of my favorites. That guy made Sean White look like THE guy (when both of his arms were healthy). 

What’s even crazier is that’s trooper Taylor’s kid he’s mossing.

I just saw an interview with Perry post-commit.   We are going to LOVE this young man.   So very well-mannered -- yes sir, no sir!!!!!   He said KJ is the next shoe to drop.   Let's freaking go AU!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Yup. If Georgia is truly behind FSU & Ohio St. like @ellitor said, Bolden is AU bound.

Not so fast. Most people outside of AU felt FSU led before BCW.

• Like 1

Big smile on my face. I sure hope this young man can bring real 5* talent to the field.

13 minutes ago, Viper said:

Yup. If Georgia is truly behind FSU & Ohio St. like @ellitor said, Bolden is AU bound.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not so fast. Most people outside of AU felt FSU led before BCW.

09ZgM4.gif

It CANNOT be stated how MASSIVE this pickup is. Think AJ Brown meets Darius Slayton. Massive WR.

• Like 1

I posted this in the KJ thread.   Perry was interviewed yesterday, and he is busy recruiting for Auburn.   He said KJ is his first focus.   He also said he thinks we get him.   We are going to love this young man at Auburn.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I posted this in the KJ thread.   Perry was interviewed yesterday, and he is busy recruiting for Auburn.   He said KJ is his first focus.   He also said he thinks we get him.   We are going to love this young man at Auburn.

How confident is your source on us getting KJ this wkend? Are they as confident as they were about Perry?

Edited by NWALA Tiger

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

How confident is your source on us getting KJ this wkend?

50.gif

• Haha 2