2023 3* Northwestern OL Transfer Dylan Senda Commits To AU!

bigbird

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

A bit disappointing. It's a good thing we have free agency, I mean the portal.

Even better, AU has a coaching staff smart enough to quickly take advantage of the portal.  Pat Fitzgerald was only fired on 17 July.  Less than 2 weeks later, AU has a quality IOL added to the team.  

Darth Vader Impressive GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

I believe he is 2023 class so technically does not help the 2024 class ranking but more importantly is a quality O-lineman with 4 years of eligibility. I am assuming he will be arriving soon to start fall classes and to start practice which I believe starts on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I believe he is 2023 class so technically does not help the 2024 class ranking but more importantly is a quality O-lineman with 4 years of eligibility. I am assuming he will be arriving soon to start fall classes and to start practice which I believe starts on Wednesday. 

2023 and arriving any day now to participate in fall camp 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Great job by CHF and staff!!!   This came out of nowhere and looks to be a solid fit at a position of great need!

I think we should get used to out of nowhere recruiting news from this crew. They are on the front burner every day it seems like.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I was reading up on this guy last night and WOW, he is impressive!! Started every game of his high school career. Played multiple positions on the O-line throughout high school and also played a little bit of defensive tackle his senior season. Had a 3.9 GPA as well. His entire offer list was quiet impressive for a 3 star. He seems very thrilled to be an Auburn Tiger and very appreciative to have the opportunity to play in the SEC. 

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I was reading up on this guy last night and WOW, he is impressive!! Started every game of his high school career. Played multiple positions on the O-line throughout high school and also played a little bit of defensive tackle his senior season. Had 10 tackles, 7 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery and 1 interception. Had a 3.9 GPA as well. His entire offer list was quiet impressive for a 3 star. He seems very thrilled to be an Auburn Tiger and very appreciative to have the opportunity to play in the SEC. 

Agree this is a big time addition in a position of need. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaotic_zx said:

I do love me some excellent gif usage. Well done. 

giphy.gif

I love Big Bang Theory & Kelly Couco is easy on the eyes.

• Like 1

With today being 1st time team can meet to get ready for 1st actual practice tomorrow is he on campus and registered for class?

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

I love Big Bang Theory & Kelly Couco is easy on the eyes.

Melissa Rauch isn't either. I have noticed more likes are given to gifs with attractive females. Sometime there are just better fits though. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx
  • Like 1

• ellitor unpinned this topic