*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Very disappointed by the playcalling so far. 

It starts with the talent. Then, you need practice time. With a new portal team, you don't get a year together. Then, you have scheme. We have two evenly matched teams talent wise. Play calling gets better when you have the players that can execute. Freeze has flaws. Auburn will need great talent to get where we want to be. We don't have that yet. I like reality because we live in a time of deception. We are seeing who we are now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn93 said:

It starts with the talent. Then, you need practice time. With a new portal team, you don't get a year together. Then, you have scheme. We have two evenly matched teams talent wise. Play calling gets better when you have the players that can execute. Freeze has flaws. Auburn will need great talent to get where we want to be. We don't have that yet. I like reality because we live in a time of deception. We are seeing who we are now. 

Kinda makes you think Deion is a better coach than people think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Amazing how bad play calls look when blocking is bad, QBs make the wrong reads, and receivers don't get open.

I’ve seen enough of Jarquez up the middle and screen passes. Maybe give the receivers a chance to get open??