*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

This running QB is stupid

That is what you do when your talent has limitations. It was never ever going to be pretty this year. It may even be ugly next year. 

Just now, maryland tiger said:

Jay Fair is Texas soft but he is fast! 

What? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Score is 3-0. Teams are evenly matched. Cal looks like horse s. if we look like horse s. You can see where our OL wasn't really great. 

We don’t agree. Teams are not evenly matched. Intensity and body language tell the story. AU looked lethargic and unmotivated. That’s what drives me crazy. Nether team looks like a bowl team, but at least be excited to be there. That’s all I am saying. 

Do we need to do a go fund me for Cal to get better lighting. I know it’s supposed to be pac 12 after dark but this is a little extreme 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Auburn93 said:

That is what you do when your talent has limitations. It was never ever going to be pretty this year. It may even be ugly next year. 

So are you saying Ashford will just never have it throwing the ball?  

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Great playcall and execution. 

2 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

Hopefully that gets them going. Thanks D!!

Only if we can beat them on the lines.

Thorne and Fair have built a connection I've heard because he's really been the one guy getting separation since camp

Why can't we just celebrate where we are in the moment instead of proclaiming how lucky we are.  Yes we have been fortunate but once it happens, it's done.  Celebrate that we executed the play for the touchdown.  And whether the kid was down or not, Kaufman made an effort play that gave him the benefit of the doubt.  Why must be try to be miserable? Lol.  Anyways let's go defense. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

So are you saying Ashford will just never have it throwing the ball?  

I just hope that package has a sweep with a quick pass over the D.

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Touchdown. Wide receiver. 

And also, that might be an adjustment we're making.  Receivers aren't getting open straight up so some drags and crossers might create natural picks to get some dudes open.

Just now, AUatHeart said:

I would think those lights at field level should be illegal 

Agree! I noticed that in other games and thought the same. 

• Like 1

Wish our guys would stop jawing. I mean, I understand why they’re mouthing off since the Cal RB ran his mouth, but just keep making them pay on the field. 

Cal holds like every play. Defense is playing with some real intensity now.