*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, autigeremt said:

Everyone expects instant success. 

I don’t think anyone expected a national championship this year, but clearly we expected to look fundamentally sound against Samford.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Going to have to disagree with you.  Against a better defense in conference play, those windows are tighter and that ball is probably picked. 

Sorry but when that happens vs when it hits the wr in the hands and people don't want to mention it and just want to blame the qb or the staff, it's a completely different story. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

I don’t think anyone expected a national championship this year, but clearly we expected to look fundamentally sound against Samford.  

Take a look around college football 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Sorry but when that happens vs when it hits the wr in the hands and people don't want to mention it and just want to blame the qb or the staff, it's a completely different story. 

Well as I said that window won’t be there against a better defense.  No point in arguing or going on.  Good day.  

4 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I don’t see the issue. If we are going to win games this season, we HAVE utilize they new fangled forward pass thingy…

The issue is our lines are getting their asses handed to them in the meantime.

Y’all have fun with it. Bitching is a free for all. Wde 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They’re trying to insert and practice some new stuff. I get it. But we just aren’t very good. I’m extremely disappointed in the transfers so far. But lord, without them, we would have been a 3 win team.

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Well as I said that window won’t be there against a better defense.  No point in arguing or going on.  Good day.  

Maybe call it for what it is vs just going at a player that wasn't the reason for that drive not resulting in points. Dropped td, miller false start. Other things to complain about