Auburn vs Aggies Post-Game Thread

Didba

25 minutes ago, SurfingTiger said:

Didba’s posts are complete gibberish. No doubt about that.

Dude it would be so much fun to depose you and just read my posts verbatim then ask so what about these words didn’t you understand. It’s like when defendants object to discovery by saying the phrase “pertaining to” is vague and confusing. You just set those for hearing and tee it up for the judge to roast them for objecting in such a dumb manner. 

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 2

Just now, Didba said:

Nope, I just find it funny I got under your skin so bad you dislike all my posts you see. You can’t deny you just disliked thirty plus in a row.

That’s sad man. Like cmon, you let a 27 year old attorney get to you so badly that you go out of your way to do the above? Prototypical fragile ego

Ok you’ve given your age, profession, politics, and location. I’d probably consider stopping before you start throwing out your social, logins to your bank or law firm, or private pics that will terrify everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Tell it to ESPN.

Everyone except Vince Vaughn picked Oregon.  Speaking of dumb

17 minutes ago, Didba said:

Swamp, you know that’s better suited for the political forums but… it did make me laugh

Political? I was only stating facts. Big difference!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Ok you’ve given your age, profession, politics, and location. I’d probably consider stopping before you start throwing out your social, logins to your bank or law firm, or private pics that will terrify everyone.

Naaaaah, unlike the old dudes I have pretty solid password standards. 

Edited by Didba

21 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

FIFY. promote what gets woke approval.

Ah yes.  Lil white fragility.  I'm shocked

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Political? I was only stating facts. Big difference!

Okay, fair, i’ll let this one slide :poke:

The biggest mystery question in football to me is "what constitutes good play calling?".

If the plays work, I guess it's good play calling.  But the players still have to execute.  If Robert Griffin III's analysis today was correct, Thorne had wide open receivers on several plays that he either did not see, or got sacked too soon to deliver the ball to them.

Then Thorne missed a wide open receiver for an easy TD.  That wasn't a bad play call.

Then a receiver dropped a big 1st down catch on 3rd and long.  That wasn't a bad play call.

Not trying to start an argument (too much that as it is), but at times today the coaches put the players in situations to succeed and the players stopped themselves.

It's going to take time to fix this.  It has to start with getting better players.

Just now, W.E.D said:

Numbnuts. I was talking about the incessant Deion-pushing obsessive narrative they promote for the sake of wokeness. Take off the Karen glasses long enough to keep up!

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Colorado had single handedly moved espn out of the red for a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

Numbnuts. I was talking about the incessant Deion-pushing obsessive narrative they promote for the sake of wokeness. Take off the Karen glasses long enough to keep up!

Is that even a thing? I’ve been so out of the loop because of work. 

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Dude it would be so much fun to depose you and just ready my posts verbatim then ask so what about these words didn’t you understand. It’s like when defendants answer discovery with the phrase “pertaining to” is vague and confusing. You just set those for hearing and tee it up for the judge to roast them for objecting in such a dumb manner. 

Baa ha ha ha. Someone has finally called you on your bull**** and you go full corrupt lawyer (that is if you truly are one).

• Haha 1

Just say black.  It's what you mean, don't be a coward.  There is nothing "woke" about Deion and Colorado being on ESPN.  

Just the dumbest s*** possible.  You're mad they are giving a black guy some TV time

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Yes it's a thing. They keep attributing any success Deion has to the color of his skin and not the content of his character. It's insulting.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Didba said:

Dude it would be so much fun to depose you and just read my posts verbatim then ask so what about these words didn’t you understand. It’s like when defendants object to discovery by saying the phrase “pertaining to” is vague and confusing. You just set those for hearing and tee it up for the judge to roast them for objecting in such a dumb manner. 

That nay be bc the judge is just a lawyer in a wig, Lol

7 minutes ago, Didba said:

Just to remind you that this young liberal guy that stuck in your craw so bad achieved a higher level of education than most are capable :poke:

So a Masters degree in Engineering is < a law degree. Baa ha ha.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Just say black.  It's what you mean, don't be a coward.  There is nothing "woke" about Deion and Colorado being on ESPN.  

Just the dumbest s*** possible.  You're mad they are giving a black guy some TV time

Thanks for making my point, numbnuts.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Yes it's a thing. They keep attributing any success Deion has to the color of his skin and not the content of his character. It's insulting.

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

No it's not. @Swamp Eagle is an aggrieved white southern male mad at anything that doesn't promote and secure the existence of his people and a future for his people.

5 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

If Robert Griffin III's analysis today was correct, Thorne had wide open receivers on several plays that he either did not see, or got sacked too soon to deliver the ball to them.

I thought Griffin was excellent today. Insightful and generally positive - but violently honest about screwups at times.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

No it's not. @Swamp Eagle is an aggrieved white southern male mad at anything that doesn't promote and secure the existence of his people and a future for his people.

Wow. Racism goes both ways. You can say it doesn’t, but I’ve read enough of your posts to know differently