2024 Transfer Portal Thread (Merged Zeek's New Thread)

AU80cruiser

9 minutes ago, autan said:

An Ivy League transfer would not qualify at Auburn? Are you serious? Unless you mean he is not good enough.

He can’t make the grades lol

totally a joke .. not serious. Looking for a laugh. Rough day 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Heard he is a slacker

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Read somewhere he was the one of the highest of not the highest graded d-lineman at his level 

With his Penn degree he will be teaching and playing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Could be too smart to qualify. Off the charts so rejected.

59 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

One of my all time favorites

I bumped into Reggie in a Pensacola nightclub one night a few months after his stellar 1989 30-20 Iron Bowl victory.  When I approached him, discreetly introduced myself, and congratulated him on the victory, I realized just how built he really was.  His biceps were about the size of my thighs!  He was a really nice guy and one of my favorite Auburn QB’s behind Pat Sullivan.  

Edited by gctiger
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, gctiger said:

I bumped into Reggie in a Pensacola nightclub one night a few months after his stellar 1989 30-20 Iron Bowl victory.  When I approached him, discreetly introduced myself, and congratulated him on the victory, I realized just how built he really was.  His biceps were about the size of my thighs!  He was a really nice guy and one of my favorite Auburn QB’s behind Pat Sullivan.  

I was taking a Super Shuttle van from LAX airport to our corporate HQ in Anaheim, CA. We started talking college football in general and the driver started talking about Reggie and how impressed he was with his play. He had no idea I was a AU fan until I got out of the van. He got a big tip...........

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, gctiger said:

I met Reggie after the 1988 season and I was as shocked as you about how big his biceps were and he was just solid. I was only 9 yrs old but his size really stood out to me. When I would see him on TV, he didn't look much different from other players. But in person, the guy was pretty dang big.

• Like 1

Ouch, JJ hit the portal, so we're going to need that at time receiving class plus another 1 or 2 transfers to hit the ground running. Hopefully we still have a chance with the Vandy WR transfer. 

8 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

Ouch, JJ hit the portal, so we're going to need that at time receiving class plus another 1 or 2 transfers to hit the ground running. Hopefully we still have a chance with the Vandy WR transfer. 

I think the Vandy guy committed to Deion’s Buffs today. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

We did not go after him in the end because he was not going to be able to transfer until summer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, PotPot said:

I thought some judge just rescinded that rule?

I wonder if that may be more complicated for some that actually care about getting their degree. It may be simple for some and not others but what do I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Elijah Pritchett from Bama 6’6 325 with 13 starts, will be an RS Soph. And is originally from Columbus, GA just entered the portal. 

He was a 5* from Carver. Would be an incredible addition!

https://247sports.com/player/elijah-pritchett-46100449/

Edited by woodford
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, woodford said:

Everyone and every situation is different and unique but transferring from Bama before their Playoff game when you’re a 5* is sort of insane.  

He’s not going to want an Alabama ring when he becomes a Tiger. 😎

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, woodford said:

Everyone and every situation is different and unique but transferring from Bama before their Playoff game when you’re a 5* is sort of insane.  

Something ain't right.