LSU game score predictions

Win4AU

On 10/11/2023 at 8:51 AM, Viper said:

Are the 85 Bears hopping out of a DeLorean to wear orange and blue?

hah! I'll be thrilled if we can hold them to 30. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don’t like this matchup at all!!!

It’s in BR at night, which is always a factor.   
LSU’s offense is ridiculous!!!   They’re going to score.   The fact that our defense is not very healthy only makes this problem worse!🤦‍♂️

LSU’s defense is not good.   But they have played some really good offenses.  Even Arky and Mizzou, which aren’t great teams have good offenses.   The one P5 team they played with a not-good offense was MSU, and they held them to 14 points and 200 Total offensive yards.    Our offense is more along the lines of MSU than those others.   It’s hard to find a favorable matchup to cling to in this one.   Except that I’m wrong a lot, and I certainly hope that’s the case this week.  

8 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

I’m kind of banking on a huge breakout  game from Keldric Faulk and for our run D to show up

What scares me the most is when Daniels breaks contain on the outside. He is sooooo reminiscent of Nick Marshall on the run. 

• Like 1

This is a very winnable game.

It will take the defense overcoming injuries and, having a really strong showing.  It will take the best effort of the year on the OL.  The rest will come down to coaching and,,, I believe we have the advantage there.

AU 37   LSU 31

No idea what AU scores, but LSU definitely scoring 27.

Oh, and Daniels goes down with an injury in the first half and we get lit up by Jarrett Lee in the 2nd half.

Edited by tigeraddikt

AU 17

LSU 42

I see this like the TAM game and the D can only so much. 

1) Thorne has not handled a hostile environment yet. 
2) Will WRs & TEs catch the catchable balls ? The lack of production and WR development is mind blowing. 
3) Given all the 3rd & long downs GA converted because of no pass rush how can the D stop LSU ? 

I hope I am dead wrong and we beat the Corndogs. 

War Damn Eagle 

On 10/13/2023 at 8:15 PM, NCTiger1982 said:

AU 17

LSU 42

I see this like the TAM game and the D can only so much. 

1) Thorne has not handled a hostile environment yet. 
2) Will WRs & TEs catch the catchable balls ? The lack of production and WR development is mind blowing. 
3) Given all the 3rd & long downs GA converted because of no pass rush how can the D stop LSU ? 

I hope I am dead wrong and we beat the Corndogs. 

War Damn Eagle 

That score was so close.  Lol.