*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

I need a legit explanation as to how the only bright spot of the early part of the season is now just as bad as the offense.

Unfortunately, I was starting to get a little happy with that first down that we had. That's how low my expectations are at this point. 😢

Just now, wareagleguy said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a D this bad on 3rd down

There were a few Malzahn years that we were automatic first down defense if it was 3rd and anything over 10. Lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

We have to be the all-time leader in giving up 3rd and long…I’ve never seen anything like it.

Nothing like a 3rd and 17 conversion getting called back only to give up 3rd and 22.

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

There were a few Malzahn years that we were automatic first down defense if it was 3rd and anything over 10. Lol

Like his last four years here. 

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Who wants to bet PT comes back out after scripted first drive?

Thatll really fire the crowd up

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Just now checking in to the game. I see it’s business as usual. Sigh. 

Sadly, yes.

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I need a legit explanation as to how the only bright spot of the early part of the season is now just as bad as the offense.

Went from playing non-real teams and California to real teams 

I think we put wayyy too much stock into beating down Beck for one half of football and maybe not enough stock into getting beat down by Beck for the other half of football lol

• Like 1

What I dont get....They seem to understand that the D doesn't expect PT to run, so they've intentionally used it to catch them off guard. But they can't see that when RA comes in that they are gonna expect the run and let him throw to catch them off guard. Why? 

• Like 1