*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, 33gles said:

4th down short? Line up UNDER CENTER FFS! It's a power push, sneak, or give. It's not rocket science. Just play football.

With 2 yards needed?

Just now, e808 said:

Hunter has been running so indecisive 

Yeah I'd rather see someone else running the football...he just isn't showing any life lately at all...not sure what the issue is but just looks like he doesnt want to be there...

Just now, 33gles said:

4th down short? Line up UNDER CENTER FFS! It's a power push, sneak, or give. It's not rocket science. Just play football.

You really think our OL will beat their DL?

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Gotta commend Robby for doing the right thing and not trying to force it on that sack btw. There was nothing there in his first two reads 

I just think he gives us more of a chance to win vs thorne right now, busted plays he can make something out of nothing...

• Like 1

Wow. Those analytics are complicat d. Gotta call timeout on line ke the 6th play do some cypherin’. Aaaaaargh. 

Just now, bishoptf said:

Yeah I'd rather see someone else running the football...he just isn't showing any life lately at all...not sure what the issue is but just looks like he doesnt want to be there...

Every time he hesitates, he loses yards. How many times has he done that this year?

• Like 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

You really think our OL will beat their DL?

I know it's better than seeing 4th and short plays that throw it backwards 7 yards before even attempting to go forward.