Non conference opponent 2024?

KnightTiger

Who our final non conference opponent will be for 2024 ? the majority of the mid majors liberty. JMU, Tulane. Etc already have have full schedules 

I don’t follow fcs football so no idea which of those teams have a full schedule I assume we are just having a hard time finding a final non con opponent 

I’m planning on being at the cal game next year

12 hours ago, KnightTiger said:

Who our final non conference opponent will be for 2024 ? the majority of the mid majors liberty. JMU, Tulane. Etc already have have full schedules 

I don’t follow fcs football so no idea which of those teams have a full schedule I assume we are just having a hard time finding a final non con opponent 

I’m planning on being at the cal game next year

@KnightTiger We have played 1 FCS team a year for a while now and don't have a FCS team scheduled for 2024 yet so it's likely a FCS team. I don't think we will have a tough time finding a FCS team to play given the money we are gonna pay them to come get that whooppin and how important a payout like that is to their yearly budgets.

• Like 1

Alabama A&M, Alabama State, UT Chat, UT Martin, somebody like that.  Not somebody who is on the upswing and possibly having a Cinderella season.

1 hour ago, StatTiger said:

"Knowledge is Good"

- Emil Faber

"Seven years of college down the drain"

"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Edited by 80Tiger
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, woodford said:

My Kennesaw State Owls are looking to round out their 2024 schedule! Let's Cohen and Overton on the phone together.

Went to that campus a few times, back in 2010 and 2011, to watch my nephew play baseball. Very nice. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, woodford said:

My Kennesaw State Owls are looking to round out their 2024 schedule! Let's Cohen and Overton on the phone together.

No thanks. That offense is like watching paint dry!

My daughter cheered there. So I was at every home game for two years. It was painful!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CCTAU said:

No thanks. That offense is like watching paint dry!

My daughter cheered there. So I was at every home game for two years. It was painful!

We don't run the option anymore. Started transitioning out this year to get ready for FBS in 2024.

Painful? It was awesome! There's nothing like watching an option offense when it is rolling. It's pure football beauty.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

In state school would be preferred 

Huntingdon!! A million can go a long way for that school. 

• Thanks 1