Bama Postgame

bishoptf

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I bet he’s able to better defend it if not getting pushed in the back and taken out of the play. 🤷‍♂️ but 4th and 31 is just criminal for sure. Unbelievable that the coaches drew up that nonsense 

That was a players play to make. All tf you tell them is keep it in front of you. The ball was in the air long enough for a blind man to get instructions yelled to him where to go, and our DB gets his ass beat.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

If you are familiar with Auburn football, you would  have completely expected that to happen. It’s the usual now unfortunately. We play for moral victories now.

Yup. Typical Auburn. But don’t forget all those great recruits are in the stands. 

11 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

It is what it is... It wasn't unexpected just sucks we lose the game the way we did just heartbreaking...I'm so tired of this.

Me too, just seems to be a recurring theme against Bama, uga and more...just loose games that we should win.

I'd really like some folks to really ask CHF tough questions, Why was Moore back on the Punt, Why are you only rushing 2 players on a 4 and 30.

Just so tired of losing to these asshats, over and over

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

That was a players play to make. All tf you tell them is keep it in front of you. The ball was in the air long enough for a blind man to get instructions yelled to him where to go, and out DB gets his ass beat.

🤣 good way to put it. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

That was a players play to make. All tf you tell them is keep it in front of you. The ball was in the air long enough for a blind man to get instructions yelled to him where to go, and our DB gets his ass beat.

Oh, I meant, “gets his ass beat AGAIN.”

Just now, MagnoliaGoldie said:

We can only dream and not hope for a Harsin sized nightmare behind him. 

Of course, our play would be to increase his pay and extend his contract to keep him...🙄

12 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I hate Hugh Freeze with every bone in my body

That says more about you than it does him. 

• Like 1

Just another wait till next year, so tired of this carousel round and round we go down the drain...I need to just stop watching the games, JABA is never going to change in my life time...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Me too, just seems to be a recurring theme against Bama, uga and more...just loose games that we should win.

I'd really like some folks to really ask CHF tough questions, Why was Moore back on the Punt, Why are you only rushing 2 players on a 4 and 30.

On Moore, Freeze said he thought Scott was back there.  

• Sad 1

Not sure how many people have played Db before but that’s a hard position to play. Especially now. A PI gets them a new set of downs . It will never be in ur favor when the qb can just sit there and go through read’s a gazillion times

• Like 5

Whoever said this team didn’t have any fight in them…

I thought we’d get boat raced. We put up the damndest fight we’ve seen in a while. Pull in the talent and continue to fight and we can have a good future. 
This stings. But not nearly as much as playing an irrelevant game. 

It’s great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Lets build on this!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

I’m right there with you. I think coaches who make millions like this well deserve to answer the hard questions. They should be obligated to answer for dumbassery like last week and the end of this game. What a waste of freakin money last week was. Geez. 

I can’t root for this team anymore as long as the coaches that made those decisions and the coaches that hired them are at Auburn. That’s the absolute stupidest play call on 4th and long I’ve ever seen in my 45 years of being a football fan. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, fishepa said:

On Moore, Freeze said he thought Scott was back there.  

How does he not know what player is back there... Give me a break he is lying out his you know what..

For defensive coordinators, we just saw a textbook example of what a defense should not do in a fourth and 31 situation. We don't have to sack Milroe, just flush him out of the pocket and make him try to run the ball or hurry his throw. We do that and we win the game, I bet.

• Like 7

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

I don't know if that's better or worse. 🤦‍♂️ 

That’s worse. Speaks to deeper problems in his program. You gotta know your personnel and packages, coach. Come on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1