Bama Postgame

bishoptf

1 minute ago, AU120289 said:

We have a coaching talent gap. Hopefully through recruiting and the portal, we can get some improved coaching. 

I was saying the exact same thing. Looks that way. 

How do you so deliberately yank defeat from the jaws of victory? That wasn't the players calls.

Just now, ThereGoesDavis said:

Despite those missed calls, we had chances to win. Any other DC in college football with a brain would understand the value of pass rush on 4th and 30. 

Oh, 100% agree with you. And I think the idiot who made that decision should have to explain themselves to the world. 

Moore has barely touched the ball all season. Yeah throw him out there to return a punt in literally the most important game of the season and the most important time of the game. Just once I want a coach that’s not a complete ******* clown. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

They’ve beaten us the last two home games by using offensive pass interference. Wish the refs would call that, the four face masks, and the targeting. 🤷‍♂️ 

No excuse for the refs. We should have won (again) and the coaches and players didn’t execute 

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

It is what it is... It wasn't unexpected just sucks we lose the game the way we did just heartbreaking...I'm so tired of this.

Me too, just seems to be a recurring theme against Bama, uga and more...just loose games that we should win.

I'd really like some folks to really ask CHF tough questions, Why was Moore back on the Punt, Why are you only rushing 2 players on a 4 and 30.

Just so tired of losing to these asshats, over and over

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

It's just not gonna happen with Freeze..

Not consistently. The sunshine pumpers are doing their job trying to create support and kill any dissent. But the best we can hope for is the stable is full for the next cycle (at which point we'll probably hire a worse coach).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

I wouldn't feel so bad if we didn't lose by shooting ourselves in the foot. But damn, an effing muffed punt, and giving up a TD on 4th and 31? WTF? 

If you are familiar with Auburn football, you would  have completely expected that to happen. It’s the usual now unfortunately. We play for moral victories now.

• Like 4

How can you NOT rush the quarterback AT ALL in the that situation?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I hate Hugh Freeze with every bone in my body

What did Freeze do? He called an excellent game. Put this one soley on the head of Ron Roberts. Freeze will be to blame if he retains him

• Like 4

Putting Koy Moore back there was inexcusable.  The dude has muffed many punts before.  Why not just put Keonte in like they had all game?

And the prevent defense on 4th and 31 was ridiculous.

Both were coaching failures.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1