Bama Postgame

bishoptf

Just now, shabby said:

What did Freeze do? He called an excellent game. Put this one soley on the head of Ron Roberts. Freeze will be to blame if he retains him

Whoever changed personnel on that punt return made the stupidest decision of the game. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The most Auburn way to lose. 
I’ll admit when we kicked a fg to go up 24-20, I just knew we were gonna lose 27-24. I just didn’t know how 

• Like 1

Just now, shabby said:

What did Freeze do? He called an excellent game. Put this one soley on the head of Ron Roberts. Freeze will be to blame if he retains him

100%!

Just now, AcUmen said:

Putting Koy Moore back there was inexcusable.  The dude has muffed many punts before.  Why not just put Keonte in like they had all game?

And the prevent defense on 4th and 31 was ridiculous.

Both were coaching failures.  

Both were players not executing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

Not consistently. The sunshine pumpers are doing their job trying to create support and kill any dissent. But the best we can hope for is the stable is full for the next cycle (at which point we'll probably hire a worse coach).

It is what we do time and again. 

5 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

They’ve beaten us the last two home games by using offensive pass interference. Wish the refs would call that, the four face masks, and the targeting. 🤷‍♂️ 

Oh give me a effing break. If you can’t stop someone on 4th and 30 effing 1 yards, you’re just a gD joke. We’ll get some players with some brains, hopefully, and get tf out of this embarrassment of a gD bind.

Auburn football is a effing JOKE!

Ill be over it in a few minutes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

If you are familiar with Auburn football, you would  have completely expected that to happen. It’s the usual now unfortunately. We play for moral victories now.

Yep. Feels like the 2002 uga game. 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Oh give me a effing break. If you can’t stop someone on 4th and 30 effing 1 yards, you’re just a gD joke. We’ll get some players with some brains, hopefully, and get tf out of this embarrassment of a gD bind.

Auburn football is a effing JOKE!

Ill be over it in a few minutes.

I bet he’s able to better defend it if not getting pushed in the back and taken out of the play. 🤷‍♂️ but 4th and 31 is just criminal for sure. Unbelievable that the coaches drew up that nonsense 

Who gets the blame for the two man rush because if u watching the game even with a three or 4 man rush Milroe had all day. Does the coach not have the ability to say let’s talk about this 

Koy Moore has made more bad plays for us than good ones during his tenure. Why the hell was he back there in such a critical moment? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, AURealist said:

Anybody chance Arkansas is looking to hire Freeze away?

I wish but they are keeping Pittman ( nobody else wants Freeze lol why would they?)

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MagnoliaGoldie said:

It is what we do time and again. 

It's our lot in life. It's not a lot. But it's our life.