*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, tigerrules said:

Yea.  I get it. And I can appreciate that.  Most programs can multitask and at least be ready at kickoff. 

Yeah I get it. I’m on campus 5-7 days a week. it would be nice to have winning football again. 

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Maryland isn’t scared of our passing game 

No one is.

I turned this Sht show off. Hugh Freeze isn't the right coach for Auburn and and Thorne  isn't the right QB. We already know we don't have a defensive coordinator after that dreadful call in the Bama game. Give me that coach from Missouri  any day over Freeze, or probably a few others. Freeze is a piss poor coach and a piss poor motivator. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Don’t forget that half the team has been out of some practice due to the flu. We weren’t on top of our game before. We look to be still behind a bit.

But we won the hot chicken eating competition. So, we can hold our heads high.

This is their back up QB..... We're still talking about our QB could be good with help. This is Maryland bro..... We are Auburn. 

This entire team need too look themselves in the mirror

• Like 6

Just now, Aubi1961 said:

I turned this Sht show off. Hugh Freeze isn't the right coach for Auburn and and Thorne  isn't the right QB. We already know we don't have a defensive coordinator after that dreadful call in the Bama game. Give me that coach from Missouri  any day over Freeze, or probably a few others. Freeze is a piss poor coach and a piss poor motivator. 

Easy transition for you then. Go Tigers 

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Maryland isn’t scared of our passing game 

AU hasn’t had a passing game since Bo or Stidham. Passing game and AU is like oil and water. 

Just now, Aubi1961 said:

Bye Felicia. 

• Like 1