Once again Freeze says he had team unprepared.

TigerOne

The frustration is warranted when Auburn fans come to support the team in masses. I purchased tickets to the bowl game, sold them to a buddy of mine , and glad I did. I support the rebuild. Do not support punting games away like freeze has openly admitted. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DAG said:

The frustration is warranted when Auburn fans come to support the team in masses. I purchased tickets to the bowl game, sold them to a buddy of mine , and glad I did. I support the rebuild. Do not support punting games away like freeze has openly admitted. 

I agree. I mean, can you name any other coach that has called the season a “throwaway season”, that this roster is basically hopeless and that instead of preparing the team he’s just going to spend his time recruiting? There may have been other coaches who privately felt this way, but have you ever seen another coach publicly admit it?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I agree. I mean, can you name any other coach that has called the season a “throwaway season”, that this roster is basically hopeless and that instead of preparing the team he’s just going to spend his time recruiting? There may have been other coaches who privately felt this way, but have you ever seen another coach publicly admit it?

Not that I can think of..no. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

And it’s not even a viable excuse. Didn’t recruiting dead period begin after early signing day?

freeze robbed the current players and the Auburn fan base.

so far Freeze has shown he can’t coach or make game day decisions.

when he excepted the instant millionaire job at Auburn he inherited those players and they are now his.

He abandoned them and left the hard job to the assistants.

On 1/1/2024 at 9:08 PM, keesler said:

I’m nowhere close to running his ass out on a rail, but I’ve gotten more than a little weary of his comments over the last few months.  I’d hoped he’d gotten away from that crap since he was at OM, I see not much has changed in his pressers.

I have a feeling he won't be making statements like he was too busy recruiting to know the game plan anymore 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DAG said:

DAG you nailed it. Nobody cares what I think, but who would want to work for Hugh after he sh**s on his team and coaches openly and acts like he does no wrong.  

Really disappointing behavior and statements from the team leader. Hmm… Wonder why there is a culture problem 

Edited by GreenTiger
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

DAG you nailed it. Nobody cares what I think, but who would want to work for Hugh after he sh**s on his team and coaches openly and acts like he does no wrong.  

He’s a great salesman. This give him 3 years nonsense in these days of portal, free agency and nil don’t warrant the old way of thinking.

it’s now Hugh. Better show significant improvement this coming year. You have already failed this year on player development and your “great offensive coaching”

• Like 1