Tonight's SEC games (1-17)....

UK already is up big at home vs MSU. LSU and Ole Miss are in a close one in Baton Rouge. I don't see MSU beating Kentucky. Really would like to see LSU knock off Ole Miss.

Edited by arktiger1975

• arktiger1975 changed the title to Tonight's SEC games (1-17)....

59 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

UK already is up big at home vs MSU. LSU and Ole Miss are in a close one in Baton Rouge. I don't see MSU beating Kentucky. Really would like to see LSU knock off Ole Miss.

you are going to get your wish; LSU is going to beat OM. OM has not looked all that strong IMHO tonight.

Edited by 81spacetiger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Saw bama last night.

They look tough.

I think the top 4 teams in the SEC are starting to separate themselves. Those teams are Auburn, Kentucky, Tennessee, and bama.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

I think the top 4 teams in the SEC are starting to separate themselves. Those teams are Auburn, Kentucky, Tennessee, and bama.

bama worries me the most.

UTk's roster is really something else...some magnificent roster construction. High-level guard defenders, multiple bigs who play their role on a high-level, veteran guards who know how to set up the offense, and the go-to scorer that very, very few college teams have. 

Not to say Barnes hasn't had this exact setup and found a way to lose early in March, but this team is simply a problem  

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

UTk's roster is really something else...some magnificent roster construction. High-level guard defenders, multiple bigs who play their role on a high-level, veteran guards who know how to set up the offense, and the go-to scorer that very, very few college teams have. 

Not to say Barnes hasn't had this exact setup and found a way to lose early in March, but this team is simply a problem  

I'm definitely pulling for Barnes and the Vols today!

12 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Knecht is a problem and guys are finishing at the rim

Anyone watching the UK game?  I know its Ga but they are knocking down the 3 like they are nothing; they are 11 of 18 with 12:55 to go  UK up 78 to 55

Edited by 81spacetiger
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Nice to see Bama get smoked by 20.

D was missing on their side, UT looked good on both sides of the ball.  UT and UK will be out toughest outing in the conference for sure.

30 minutes ago, 81spacetiger said:

Anyone watching the UK game?  I know its Ga but they are knocking down the 3 like they are nothing; they are 11 of 18 with 12:55 to go  UK up 78 to 55

Yeah both the Vols and Wildcats are looking really good today. Here's hoping the Tigers do the same! So that there's a clear top 3.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 81spacetiger said:

That's been them for a minute, esp at home. Thankfully we don't have to play there this season!!

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That's been them for a minute, esp at home. Thankfully we don't have to play there this season!!

And they just got their big man cleared. 

• Like 1

Ga lost, but still scored 96 pts; it's hard to believe you can lose a game scoring 96 in regulation.  So that might be UK's Achillies heel - lack of a great D.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

And they just got their big man cleared. 

kid was lighting it up. Almost unfair to have a guy with that skillset just resting until mid January...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

kid was lighting it up. Almost unfair to have a guy with that skillset just resting until mid January...

Yea he looked impressive.  Croatians can play ball 😆 

That almost dunk on the turn around was nasty. 

• Like 1