Men vs UK Game Thread

Same issue every year… no consistent shooters anywhere on this team.

• Like 1

Just now, woodford said:

These games are unwatchable when the 3’s aren’t falling. I hate this feast or famine style of basketball. 

Hell the twos aren’t falling either!

This team has too many slumps.

• Like 4

Their freshmen are finally playing to their potential against us. I was afraid they'd figure it out by the time they got to us lol.  Well at least we can be responsible for their push to the postseason. Ours is playing like a walk on lately. 

• Like 1

Difference between a team that runs an offense and one that freelances. When the shots aren’t falling, we have no idea what to do

• Like 1

guys we have twenty wins so lets not throw in the towel with a bad game.

31 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Not sure how you figured that, but like they said on game day, 20 years ago, AU wasn’t thought of as a destination for them. Now, four years in a row, game day has come to AU which is great obviously, but let’s be honest, AU in most sports has always had trouble backing up hype, which is exactly what game day is. I hope the second half is a huge turnaround, but scoring only 29 and with our very inconsistent  3 point shooting, against a good team, may just be too much to overcome finally. 

We won the first 2 times game day came to town… last year bama just had a lot better team than us when they were here. 

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Melt down

Yeah I already turned to kids bedtime. Love my Tigers, but UK decided to play to its roster potential and AU’s weaknesses have been exposed. On the bright side, we’d be losing this one by 35 at Rupp.

• Like 3

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Can’t wait to hear the excuses from the Road-Loss Warriors if this one holds up…

Easy. Outplayed, outcoached, and couldn’t make the shots or not turn the ball over.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Can’t wait to hear the excuses from the Road-Loss Warriors if this one holds up…

LOL, Bro, you crack me up

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I wish there was a way during this past offseason to bring Wendell back...think it's at least a close one if that guy was here right now 

Well, his lack of amateurism shouldn’t matter, now?

Bruce need some dogs mixed with these hard nose role players. You only can be so good with all role players. Let’s go 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Stfu you old ass bitch. Where were you Wednesday? So miserable to post something like that. Clown. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

Easy. Outplayed, outcoached, and couldn’t make the shots or not turn the ball over.

Don’t think we’ve been out coached 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I wish there was a way during this past offseason to bring Wendell back...think it's at least a close one if that guy was here right now 

Are u serious?

Hope Jaylin's ok but that didn't look good at all.  With the road ahead though, a 13-5 final conference record is likely.  Win one or two in the SEC tourney and that 4-seed line should be solid.  Otherwise, a 5 seed with the right 4-seed opponent in the round of 32.