Aubiefifty

bigbird

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the check is in the mail my friend.

Fitty, you know I’ll be praying for ya. Love ya, brother!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Prayers for you Mr Fifty I was lucky I was diagnosed with kidney cancer by two doctors well after more testing and MRI's it turned out to be a cyst so now I have an MRI done every 6 months to keep an eye out on it.

Positives waves man

thank you golf! i know i drive you crazy a lot so this means a lot coming from someone i consider to be a legend. they are doing the lapo thing whihc is supposed to be way less painful and quicker healing. i am sure i will be nervous but i am not as alarmed.i have a great staff and the doc does a lot at UAB so he is no slouch. the bad part is he is an OSU fan.

10 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

aubiefifty, you do and shall have my fervent prayers.

i have been hard on you in the past and you always gave as good as you got. the fact you can wish me well shows you are top shelf. please do not stop coming at me if you feel the need just because i got health issues. i enjoy the back and forth and i have toned it down quite a bit. this means a lot............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Fitty, you know I’ll be praying for ya. Love ya, brother!

i love yqa back swampy. my gosh you are the only person here that ever received nekkie pics of me........grins

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Fifty, I'm just an hour away from you.  I can easily pick you up and take you for treatment, go to the grocery store, whatever you need.   It isn't a problem at all.   I enjoy helping people!!!!   particularly Auburn people!!!

LP you are a good man. i have everything covered. it is like the petty song that the waiting is the hardest part. thank you for standing up big shooter.

• Like 1

Love. Looking forward to your kick six recovery. Need you back before the next meltdown. 

• Love 1

I pray that your procedure goes well and it improves your quality of life Fifty. I had an uncle diagnosed with kidney cancer about 12 years ago. He was having terrible lower back pain but thought it was from a previous surgery flaring up again. He began losing weight rapidly and went to his doctor. He ended up getting a pet scan and they found a football sized tumor on one of his kidneys. He had the surgery at Vanderbilt and took his treatments there as well. I'm sure people wonder how a person can walk around with large tumors inside them and not know early on but it happens everyday. I was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic melanoma in Sept. 2017 and took all my scans, treatments, etc. at UAB and the Kirklin Cancer Center at Acton Road in Birmingham. They gave me Keytruda and I was lucky enough to get into a clinical trial as well and it all saved my life. I'm not sure how progressed yours is or if you'll have to take treatments, etc. but hopefully they can get it all in this surgery tuesday and you'll be good as new. If it does turn out that you have to get further treatment just stay positive and always keep your head right. If you EVER need to talk about anything at all, just shoot me a PM and I'll be here for you. Praying for you brother and keep us posted.

That goes for any of y'all on here. We may disagree at times but I feel like we all have one another's back in times like this. At the end of the day, sports is really small when yourself or a loved one is faced with real world problems. I've witnessed it many times on this forum when someone needs our help or just a prayer, this place always comes through and it is truly a family here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5

Good luck, man. Still have most of my kidney but dealt with this several years back. We’re all thinking about you.  Don’t think you get a reprieve from posting articles in The Nest.  I still expect them daily!

• Love 1

4 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

That goes for any of y'all on here. We may disagree at times but I feel like we all have one another's back in times like this. At the end of the day, sports is really small when yourself or a loved one is faced with real world problems. I've witnessed it many times on this forum when someone needs our help or just a prayer, this place always comes through and it is truly a family here. 

fist-bump-high-five.gif

100% truth! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Absolutely, this…☝️

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 2

Youre one of a kind fifty. Hope everything goes OK

• Love 1

Just finished another round of radiation last week.  If cancer wants to take down an Auburn man (or woman) it better be ready for a fight.  Keeping you in my prayers

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, CR said:

Youre one of a kind fifty. Hope everything goes OK

if ya figure out what kind i am let me know will ya? grins

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, im4aual said:

Just finished another round of radiation last week.  If cancer wants to take down an Auburn man (or woman) it better be ready for a fight.  Keeping you in my prayers

I hope you're doing ok. I've watched loved ones go through radiation treatments and I'll be the first to say that all of y'all are some tough customers. When I had cancer, radiation wasn't a possible treatment because my cancer gene wasn't a BRAF mutation. Radiation can be absolute hell but, as you know, it's another treatment option for cancer patients and the more treatment options, the better. Any treatment is worth it if it saves or prolongs your life. Praying that everything turns out well for you!!! 

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I hope you're doing ok. I've watched loved ones go through radiation treatments and I'll be the first to say that all of y'all are some tough customers. When I had cancer, radiation wasn't a possible treatment because my cancer gene wasn't a BRAF mutation. Radiation can be absolute hell but, as you know, it's another treatment option for cancer patients and the more treatment options, the better. Any treatment is worth it if it saves or prolongs your life. Praying that everything turns out well for you!!! 

my second ex is fighting for her very life. she has to quit chemo because of low white blood cell counts. then she will start back. we are still very good friends. i wish you the absolute best! prayers sent. i am lucky as it is not supposed to be life threatening but i am afraid of going under because of my age and weight. if i make it i will be gold and they think with no chemo or radiation. you are fighting hard and still have time to send some love?  you must be one awesome fella............

• Love 3

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

if ya figure out what kind i am let me know will ya? grins

Perfect example🤣

• Haha 1

Prayers sent for you Mr. Fifty. Get well and hurry back soon. I enjoy your post!!!🙏🙏🙏

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, WVR said:

Prayers sent for you Mr. Fifty. Get well and hurry back soon. I enjoy your post!!!🙏🙏🙏

i will be back as soon as i can but i must warn folks i will be on pain pills so i will be crazier than normal. thank you for your kind words.

• Like 1
  • Love 2