Midterm voters rejected MAGA chaos. So the GOP doubled down on crazy.

20 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

And if some goat humpers decide to attack us over there they have plenty of weapons and equipment thanks to Joe.

Goat humper?  Really?

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Goat humper?  Really?

He often uses that term to demonstrate his credentials as a good Christian.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

He often uses that term to demonstrate his credentials as a good Christian.

Liberals have taken me decades to figure out. Maga - about 8 secs.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Goat humper?  Really?

Your problem is, like every liberal, you believe every person on earth shares your values and standards.  They don’t, a lot of them want to kill us and see us disappear from earth right after Israel.  There is no need for America to help with our own demise.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your problem is, like every liberal, you believe every person on earth shares your values and standards.  They don’t, a lot of them want to kill us and see us disappear from earth right after Israel.  There is no need for America to help with our own demise.

Liberal? Again, I’m a Reagan Republican.

Maga isn’t conservative - it’s a piece of rudimentary populism.  No concept of economic policy  - only basic social traditionalism and isolationism.  Gays, foreigners, non evangelicals, take away my ar-15s -> bad. . And its position on Israel isn’t based on America’s strategic national interests, but simply their pastors interpretation of the book of Revelations.

Btw Russia has more nuclear weapons directly pointed at us right now than the rest of bad guys on the planet put together. If you’re really worried about who wants to kill us first and can actually do it…

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Maga isn’t conservative - it’s a piece of rudimentary populism.  No concept of economic policy  - only basic social traditionalism and isolationism.  Gays, foreigners, non evangelicals, take away my ar-15s -> bad. . And its position on Israel isn’t based on America’s strategic national interests, but simply their pastors interpretation of the book of Revelations.

Btw Russia has more nuclear weapons directly pointed at us right now than the rest of bad guys on the planet put together. If you’re really worried about who wants to kill us first and can actually do it…

Reagan has got to be spinning in his grave with the way Republicans have come to embrace the "evil empire".

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Friggin goat humpers. Oh wait.

image.thumb.png.8a4becc75e7044621ae9d77d6573a3f5.png

Dog man don’t tell the goat humpers that are already here where they can find a date.

55 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

He calls pretty much anyone who disagrees with him a liberal. Ask @TitanTiger

6 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Dog man don’t tell the goat humpers that are already here where they can find a date.

I won’t. Especially if they knew Ala was so progressive on the issue.

image.thumb.png.4bd45a7f467d5afd34df35dd64d268ff.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Reagan was decades ago and he just had to deal with Dems that wanted to spend their way to prosperity without consequence.  The libs have stretched the envelope so far to the left it is at its limit and some Republicans still say if it doesn’t affect me its not worth fighting over.  In your state there was a nursing student, at UGA, murdered by a foreign national from Venezuela who was out roaming the streets due to liberal polocies.

Is it too late to send all the Venezuelans back?

You have an issue with MAGA (the rallying cry of Dems) and you lump all conservatives/Republicans in that bucket.  It is shortsighted of you.  The Israeli issue you believe is just biblical to *MAGA* people when it is about defending your country against terrorism.  You hide behind puplic opinion instead of standing up for what is right.  You may not be liberal, but as you can see from your following you are admired by many.

By the way; Russia and their nukes are not a worry to me.  Only a fool would believe they are.  Having an increasing population that has no appreciation for our system of law and order is the biggest threat to America, even more than *Climate Change*.

42 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Reagan was decades ago and he just had to deal with Dems that wanted to spend their way to prosperity without consequence.  The libs have stretched the envelope so far to the left it is at its limit and some Republicans still say if it doesn’t affect me its not worth fighting over.  In your state there was a nursing student, at UGA, murdered by a foreign national from Venezuela who was out roaming the streets due to liberal polocies.

Is it too late to send all the Venezuelans back?

You have an issue with MAGA (the rallying cry of Dems) and you lump all conservatives/Republicans in that bucket.  It is shortsighted of you.  The Israeli issue you believe is just biblical to *MAGA* people when it is about defending your country against terrorism.  You hide behind puplic opinion instead of standing up for what is right.  You may not be liberal, but as you can see from your following you are admired by many.

By the way; Russia and their nukes are not a worry to me.  Only a fool would believe they are.  Having an increasing population that has no appreciation for our system of law and order is the biggest threat to America, even more than *Climate Change*.

My son goes to uga and I was in Athens this weekend. Pretty aware of the tragedy. Again, we agree on a secure border. Completely.  Regardless of whether if the illegals are from Venezuela (ps how many maga voters could actually find it on a map?) or Nova Scotia. However, the rest of the people not like me  maga fixation stuff I generally find as fear mongering. Social issues matter of course - but the buffet of challenges we face are much bigger and complex than just those.

Candidly I’d rather be arguing with liberals about taxes, the role of government and corporations, redistribution of wealth, and social aid programs.  Put another way: @homersapien and I should be killing each other. But instead this board endlessly loops about dementia,  how that darn trump is just misunderstood, and bad people want to take my family’s penises, guns, light bulbs, whatever. 7/24.  Haley tried to bring up one substantiative topic: the inevitable social security restructuring. And maga just stared back in blank confusion and then went back to ranting about penises.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

My son goes to uga and I was in Athens this weekend. Pretty aware of the tragedy. Again, we agree on a secure border. Completely.  Regardless of whether if the illegals are from Venezuela (ps how many maga voters could actually find it on a map?) or Nova Scotia. However, the rest of the people not like me  maga fixation stuff I generally find as fear mongering. Social issues matter of course - but the buffet of challenges we face are much bigger and complex than just those.

Candidly I’d rather be arguing with liberals about taxes, the role of government and corporations, redistribution of wealth, and social aid programs.  Put another way: @homersapien and I should be killing each other. But instead this board endlessly loops about dementia,  how that darn trump is just misunderstood, and bad people want to take my family’s penises, guns, light bulbs, whatever. 7/24.  Haley tried to bring up one substantiative topic: the inevitable social security restructuring. And maga just stared back in blank confusion and then went back to ranting about penises.

How many libs could find Venezuela on a map?  And I don’t know that it matters, each gets one vote.  I know there are criminal gangs in Venezuela that trade on fear and brutality.  I’ve been to Nova Scotia and found the people there very accommodating. So there is a difference and that difference is culture.

Haley bringing up SS is a dead end for politician that wants to be elected.  Senator Rick Scott from Florida brought it up in his 12 point plan and got fried by the libs:

All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years, with specific exceptions of Social Security, Medicare, national security, veterans benefits, and other essential services. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.Note to President Biden, Sen. Schumer, and Sen. McConnell – As you know, this was never intended to apply to Social Security, Medicare, or the US Navy.

https://rescueamerica.com/steps/6-government-reform-debt/ 

Even though Scott carves out SS and Medicare, etc, the narrative was he wanted to Sunset SS and revote for it every 5 years.  All would be fine until Haley was the nominee and then the Dems would BBQ her over her plan to raise retirement to 70 and what ever else she had up here sleeve.  Dems are waiting for that one.

Social issues are at the core of our issues.  America has survived and prospered when the family is the driving force of America.  The nuclear family is what a civilization is built and thrives on.  I feel it is a key issue and not fear mongering.  School administrators should not be making decisions about a child without the conscent of the parents.  It’s happening whether you know it or not.  We are not having enough babies to sustain our nations population, which means sustaining our culture.

Is the problem solved by importing our population from other countries and other cultures?  Multiculturalism doesn’t seem to be working.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

How many libs could find Venezuela on a map?  And I don’t know that it matters, each gets one vote.  I know there are criminal gangs in Venezuela that trade on fear and brutality.  I’ve been to Nova Scotia and found the people there very accommodating. So there is a difference and that difference is culture.

Haley bringing up SS is a dead end for politician that wants to be elected.  Senator Rick Scott from Florida brought it up in his 12 point plan and got fried by the libs:

All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years, with specific exceptions of Social Security, Medicare, national security, veterans benefits, and other essential services. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.Note to President Biden, Sen. Schumer, and Sen. McConnell – As you know, this was never intended to apply to Social Security, Medicare, or the US Navy.

https://rescueamerica.com/steps/6-government-reform-debt/ 

Even though Scott carves out SS and Medicare, etc, the narrative was he wanted to Sunset SS and revote for it every 5 years.  All would be fine until Haley was the nominee and then the Dems would BBQ her over her plan to raise retirement to 70 and what ever else she had up here sleeve.  Dems are waiting for that one.

Social issues are at the core of our issues.  America has survived and prospered when the family is the driving force of America.  The nuclear family is what a civilization is built and thrives on.  I feel it is a key issue and not fear mongering.  School administrators should not be making decisions about a child without the conscent of the parents.  It’s happening whether you know it or not.  We are not having enough babies to sustain our nations population, which means sustaining our culture.

Is the problem solved by importing our population from other countries and other cultures?  Multiculturalism doesn’t seem to be working.

Im not sure you can base immigration policy on whether the  people in Halifax or Caracas are judged to be “nicer” (though I can tell you if you judged by prettiest woman - Caracas would win .  By a bunch 😇).

Basing immigration on country/cultural favorites is an obviously racist slippery slope. The bottom line: keep it simple, lock down the friggin border (it’s 1st world country 101), establish fair quotas for each country, and if an immigrant applicant has any criminal back ground - they don’t get in. Ever. And if they have a strong education - a big bonus point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Two way street. Your buddy Brother Homer and friends only want to discuss how horrible Trump, MAGAs, and Christian’s are. Been that way for 8 years. The dementia discussion is relatively new. IM4 brings that up today but not as frequent as Homer used to pound Russia collusion.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Im not sure you can base immigration policy on whether the  people in Halifax or Caracas are judged to be “nicer” (though I can tell you if you judged by prettiest woman - Caracas would win .  By a bunch 😇).

Basing immigration on country/cultural favorites is an obviously racist slippery slope. The bottom line: keep it simple, lock down the friggin border (it’s 1st world country 101), establish fair quotas for each country, and if an immigrant applicant has any criminal back ground - they don’t get in. Ever. And if they have a strong education - a big bonus point.

Sure you can, our leaders have an obligation to select only the people that want to be here and will fit in our society and culture.  Each country does not have a right to be here, only the people that will help America prosper.  We agree for the most part.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Two way street. Your buddy Brother Homer and friends only want to discuss how horrible Trump, MAGAs, and Christian’s are. Been that way for 8 years. The dementia discussion is relatively new. IM4 brings that up today but not as frequent as Homer used to pound Russia collusion.

I just started reading/annoying everyone on this part of site last summer, so I don’t have a lot of history. If that’s true - I’m disappointed.  Personally I find the debate between liberalism and conservatism (which is not the current 4th grade level progressives vs maga bickering) to be interesting and important. Hamilton and Jefferson were screaming at each other over a lot of the same issues day 1 of the US.

I think Trump is so historically screwed up and divisive, and Biden so old and so career politician’d - that it’s dumbed us down. Hurts my head. The debate isn’t about thinking anymore. It’s just repetitive primal emotion stuff. Maga peddles fear, progressives peddle guilt. And we’re all back on the playground getting stupider by the day.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Sure you can, our leaders have an obligation to select only the people that want to be here and will fit in our society and culture.  Each country does not have a right to be here, only the people that will help America prosper.  We agree for the most part.

“Fit” in our culture is a dangerous code word.  Ie Asians did not initially culturally “fit” whatsoever (South Americans are Christian) and are now thriving and driving half of this county’s technology sector and beyond.  Walk though the headquarters of Amazon or google.  Why does this country exceed the rest of the planet in innovation? Why is the stock market through the roof? A lot of brilliant and ambitious immigrants helping design and make stuff. However, the last 10 years of haphazard  border policy (ps trumps numbers weren’t great, Bidens just worse) has pretty much  screwed up what had been our historically anmazing immigration success story. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

“Fit” in our culture is a dangerous code word.  Ie Asians did not initially culturally “fit” whatsoever (South Americans are Christian) and are now thriving and driving half of this county’s technology sector and beyond.  Walk though the headquarters of Amazon or google.  Why does this country exceed the rest of the planet in innovation? Why is the stock market through the roof? A lot of brilliant and ambitious immigrants helping design and make stuff. However, the last 10 years of haphazard  border policy (ps trumps numbers weren’t great, Bidens just worse) has pretty much  screwed up what had been our historically anmazing immigration success story. 

Guess things have changed. Have we relaxed our immigration policy? The initial beef was illegal migration at the borders. I really get confused over the squabble. If you recall the Trump years it was a “crisis” according to this forum and the media.

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Candidly I’d rather be arguing with liberals about taxes, the role of government and corporations, redistribution of wealth, and social aid programs.

Good topics. Start the thread.

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

But instead this board endlessly loops about dementia,  how that darn trump is just misunderstood, and bad people want to take my family’s penises, guns, light bulbs, whatever. 7/24.

One needs only to look at the first page of this forum, the topics and their authors, to see that isn't so. I won't argue that seems to be the thing that irks you most, your focus and frankly that's fine by me. You do you.

On the topic of crazy and the border, I found this piece interesting:

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Guess things have changed. Have we relaxed our immigration policy? The initial beef was illegal migration at the borders. I really get confused over the squabble. If you recall the Trump years it was a “crisis” according to this forum and the media.

It’s a great point. Step 1 secure the borders and make it known all illegal immigrants will be immediately deported. Step 2: policy. What kind of legal immigration do we want?  If some had their way it’d be all impoverish people, others it’d be all English speaking white guys from Norway, and others (like myself) highly focused on bringing the planets best and brightest. We’re all wrong but we all have a point. 

Bottom line - we’re showing favoritism to one immigrant culture because there happens to be a land bridge. That’s not a holistic immigration approach - that’s just  geography.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good topics. Start the thread.

I did several time last fall. States rights, the deficit. Ect.

Crickets.  

Bud light - 287 pages. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Crickets.  

Bud light - 287 pages. 

I missed it, but admittedly am mainly absent in the fall, hunting and/or managing hunting properties. 

Not surprising as this is the smack talk forum. Seriousness is often lacking. 

:laugh:

9 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Crickets.  

Bud light - 287 pages. 

SS reform, tax reform, budgets, etc…. Can be boring. Penis reduction threads are apparently interesting.