Aden Holloway hits the portal (4/20 Committed to UAT)

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Anything else?

Yah Broome is coming back!!!!!!! WTF cares about this conversation anymore!?!? 

IMG_7727.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Because I don’t respect a move like that under the circumstances. Petty as hell and I’m over the crap. No slack 

Calling someone else petty while your reasoning is petty is hilarious.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Calling someone else petty while your reasoning is petty is hilarious.

Yeah. Go pull for the turds then. If he makes the bed he can lay in it. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Yeah. Go pull for the turds then. If he makes the bed he can lay in it. 

Not sure how you jumped to that conclusion but okay

From Bama Central today (19 Apr 2024).  Interesting that he went to high school with 2 Alabama signees (who I assume will soon be on campus?).

Aden Holloway is a former McDonalds All-American point guard who played last season for the Auburn Tigers. Holloway was considered a 5-star player out of Prolific Prep, the same high school program that produced Alabama signees Aiden Sherrell and Derrion Reid. He averaged 7.3 points, 2.7 assists and 1.5 rebounds per game as a freshman for Bruce Pearl's team while shooting right at 30-percent from beyond the arc. Holloway is currently in the middle of a visit to Tuscaloosa as he weighs his transfer options.

• Rednilla changed the title to Aden Holloway hits the portal (4/20 Committed to UAT)
27 minutes ago, keeperoftheplains said:

Absolutely no respect from me on this one.  None.

Yah. This one feels really personal from his handlers. He literally could have gone anywhere else. Slap in the fuggin face to his brothers on our team and our coaching staff who stuck with him and gave him chance after chance even when they maybe shouldn’t have. I would have rooted for him at any other conference but he decided to stay in the sec and to one of our rivals no less…. SMH.

• Like 7

Feels very validating as far as our original evaluation that Oats wanted the kid. Definitely think there's a TON of talent there and I hope he ends up being a star

• Angry 1
  • Dislike 3

I won’t be wishing him well. He went to play for ISIS. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Feels very validating as far as our original evaluation that Oats wanted the kid. Definitely think there's a TON of talent there and I hope he ends up being a star

I don’t get why people are mad. Most wanted him gone. I didn’t think he played well at all but hopes he stick around to try and make it right. No one is privy to the conversation that was had between CBP and Aden. Good luck to him . Hopefully he just stinks it up when Auburn plays them

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I won’t be wishing him well. He went to play for ISIS. 

Cmon man. I know rivalry emotions run high but Alabama and ISIS are not even remotely the same.

19 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Stfu wtf is your problem dude!? If your intention is just saying s*** to piss off our actual fans then you are succeeding. You basically are just a contrarian troll at this point. You hope a kid ends up being a star at bama? The kid who could have gone literally anywhere else but decided to make it personal? Why are you so obsessed with oats and bama bball? It’s like you don’t even know what a fuggin rivalry is. You have sounded a lot more like a bama fan than a AU fan on here for awhile now…

21 minutes ago, e808 said:

I don’t get why people are mad. Most wanted him gone. I didn’t think he played well at all but hopes he stick around to try and make it right. No one is privy to the conversation that was had between CBP and Aden. Good luck to him . Hopefully he just stinks it up when Auburn plays them

Nah f that. We all would have rooted for him and wished him well if he would have gone anywhere but a sec school. Especially that one. You don’t do that. He’s dead to us. See how AU fans are very supportive of KD and sending him well wishes. 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

@bigbird please kick this troll who is clearly a bama fan. No real AU fan would actually say this….

Edited by GwillMac6

34 minutes ago, e808 said:

AU fans will love you forever. Just don’t go to a rival. It’s really that simple. Not hard instructions at all to follow.

IMG_7763.png

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, e808 said:

Cmon man. I know rivalry emotions run high but Alabama and ISIS are not even remotely the same.

Well, 1 has sports, and the other enables murder! Wait! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well it’s a brilliant pickup for oats.  If it works out for Aden on the court then oats gets multiple benefits from production, fans, media, recruiting etc.  if it doesn’t work out then no harm done.

I'm in the camp of not wanting Aden to leave so im a bit disappointed how this has played out.  Feels personal towards cbp.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Well it’s a brilliant pickup for oats.  If it works out for Aden on the court then oats gets multiple benefits from production, fans, media, recruiting etc.  if it doesn’t work out then no harm done.

I'm in the camp of not wanting Aden to leave so im a bit disappointed how this has played out.  Feels personal towards cbp.

Hell yah it’s personal which is ridiculous! BP inserted him back in the starting lineup even though tre was playing better. He didn’t have to do that at all. How tre is handling his transfer in terms of where he’s most likely going to go is much better than what Aden did. 

Both with how they went about actually transferring wasn’t the best. Aden just flat out ignored the staff ever since they got back from Spokane. Then tre told the staff he was coming back in a meeting with them and  then ended up in the portal a couple days later with no heads up or indication.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hell yah it’s personal which is ridiculous! BP inserted him back in the starting lineup even though tre was playing better. He didn’t have to do that at all. How tre is handling his transfer in terms of where he’s most likely going to go is much better than what Aden did. 

Both with how they went about actually transferring wasn’t the best. Aden just flat out ignored the staff ever since they got back from Spokane. Then tre told the staff he was coming back in a meeting with them and  then ended up in the portal a couple days later with no heads up or indication.

This. Transferring to the Turds is a pi** in the face to BP, who, by the way, played his a** far more than he should have as the season progressed. It isn’t BP or AU’s problem that he couldn’t adjust his physicality “up” or keep his head in the game as the season advanced. Oh well, not our problem now. I’m kinda surprised Oats wanted him after his showing this past season. Yeah, he has upside, but he’s not a long guard who can rise above and knock down over defenders. 

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yeah cbp has really praised the team chemistry this year and then the team gets jabbed by both PG’s.  Very weird.  From my non-bball IQ self Aden has zero reason to be upset.  He got waaaaaay more rope than vast majority of players would get.  AND cbp switched starting with Moore so it’s not like it was just personal towards Aden.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All that being said …. I’d love for tre to stay.  I think he’d be a perfect fit but he’s not going to be ok with 15-17 minutes a game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, e808 said:

I know there's a good joke here, but I'll be damned if I can come up with it. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

I know there's a good joke here, but I'll be damned if I can come up with it. 

Here’s the joke…

You know, he’s right. Bama is so much worse than Isis.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Stfu wtf is your problem dude!? If your intention is just saying s*** to piss off our actual fans then you are succeeding. You basically are just a contrarian troll at this point. You hope a kid ends up being a star at bama? The kid who could have gone literally anywhere else but decided to make it personal? Why are you so obsessed with oats and bama bball? It’s like you don’t even know what a fuggin rivalry is. You have sounded a lot more like a bama fan than a AU fan on here for awhile now…

Okay