Aden Holloway hits the portal (4/20 Committed to UAT)

28 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I can tell you what alot of the hate is right now by Auburn fans towards Aden; he has the ability to be a really good player and fans are worried Nate Oats will get the most out of Aden and it will make Bruce look like he isn't as good of a developer or HC as Nate Oats. Deep down, that's a BIG part of all this hate even though nobody will admit it due to pride.

95% of this is a Nate Oats and Bama vs Bruce Pearl and Auburn thing and most are worried we won't come out on a the winning side of this deal longterm. 

Just read through all of the game threads other than the Georgia game and most everybody wanted Aden gone. Well, he's gone and now look at those same people complaining.

People say that dumb ish in every game thread. It’s the same trolls who only come out when things aren’t going well. I don’t put any stock in to what they say.

Although I didn’t want to see him leave because I thought he had the best pure shot on the team (even though he lost confidence in his shot).   It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he found his stroke and was a big time contributor for them next year.   I hope he doesn’t, not because I dislike the guy, but because he is playing for the turds now.  

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Don't routinely show up high to practice and you may play more

image.gif.171a16bdd517f9ae3b7157eca723cb21.gif

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not kindly F off. That will always be my kind of response when ON A AU message board a supposed AU fan is championing oats and bama? Nah. F that. 

IMG_7765.gif

Classless and childish. At least you’re consistent. Can’t wait for you to finish middle school. Your behavior is worse than that you’re whining about.

30 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Classless and childish. At least you’re consistent. Can’t wait for you to finish middle school. Your behavior is worse than that you’re whining about.

IMG_7769.gif

IMG_7770.gif

Just now, Mikey said:

Why is this in the football recruiting forum?

Only because there isn’t a rivals recruiting thread in the bball forum.

Edited by GwillMac6

There is a rivals basketball forum. This should be there.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Like I said, you desperately need to grow up.

IMG_7771.gif

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

There is a rivals basketball forum. This should be there.

I didn’t even realize that. Good looking out og. 

As an AU fan, I’m not “worried” that the Oatmeister has outclassed BP for AH’s services. I’m annoyed that barring injury, Oats is assured to get the improved AH over his dismal Freshman campaign that AU got rammed with. Would’ve improved here, too. Now the only fair thing is for Sears to skip on down to Lee County.

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aden was given every opportunity at Auburn, and didn't get it done. Now he is playing the victim card. He chose bama purely out of spite. This tells us all we need to know about his character. He will fit right in with the low character goons in that program. I hope he fails 

Damn it to hell. He's going to get a rude awakening next year at Auburn 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Damn it to hell. He's going to get a rude awakening next year at Auburn 

It will be the most brutal treatment ever to an opposing player by Auburn fans. And as soft as Aden is mentally, not good for him. He will probably be traumatized for life.

Edited by arktiger1975
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Don't routinely show up high to practice and you may play more

His problem wasn't playing time...it was production. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

As an AU fan, I’m not “worried” that the Oatmeister has outclassed BP for AH’s services. I’m annoyed that barring injury, Oats is assured to get the improved AH over his dismal Freshman campaign that AU got rammed with. Would’ve improved here, too. Now the only fair thing is for Sears to skip on down to Lee County.

Auburn had their chance there too……..

At the end of the day, as long as we don’t continue the trend of something bad happening with a high level guard recruit, I think we’ll both be better off. Pearl realized that trying to make a 18 year old combo guard into your primary PG was brain dead, and Aden goes to a stellar guard developer. Hopefully our guy has learned his lesson for more than just one cycle 

45 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

At the end of the day, as long as we don’t continue the trend of something bad happening with a high level guard recruit, I think we’ll both be better off. Pearl realized that trying to make a 18 year old combo guard into your primary PG was brain dead, and Aden goes to a stellar guard developer. Hopefully our guy has learned his lesson for more than just one cycle 

IMG_7777.gif

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I came back here just to say @GwillMac6is a claseless douchebag. Has been for a while. Glad to see he's still making friends. 

@Dual-Threat Rigby, if you say something GWill disagrees with strongly enough, he takes it like he's 3 and follows you everywhere you go on the board and harasses you to feed his vendetta. I know from personal experience. 

He signs on and posts "LFG babyyyyy" when auburn does well, but avoids the forum for days after a loss cause he can't handle the critical viewpoints. has the emotional intelligence of a middle schooler, like Texas said. He sounds like one of those idiot frat guys that peaked back in high school, can't get a better job than a home depot salesman, and comes on here to feel big about himself.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think Aden wanted to go to the "stellar guard developer" so he can jack as many 3's as he wants and not play a lick of defense. Which fits his game perfectly. In all honesty, he probably felt like, with the addiction of Pegues, he was being recruited over. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

I think Aden wanted to go to the "stellar guard developer" so he can jack as many 3's as he wants and not play a lick of defense. Which fits his game perfectly. In all honesty, he probably felt like, with the addiction of Pegues, he was being recruited over. 

Yeah, that's really the only potential upside I saw to his game... in potential. He's not physical enough to drive in the post and isn't a good defender. Oats offense has a definite quality of jack the threes and pray, so he probably fits right in. I hope he sucks there and we beat him by 100. 

Bottom line, we needed a real PG and his wasn't and isn't it. Hopefully we found one. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

I know there's a good joke here, but I'll be damned if I can come up with it. 

Q: What's the difference between UAT and ISIS?

A: ISIS admits it when its members kill people.

19 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

I know there's a good joke here, but I'll be damned if I can come up with it. 

Q: What's the difference between UAT and ISIS?

A: One is a group of degenerates who rape and kill innocent people and the other is a Middle Eastern terrorist group.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2