Question for Aunation

AWK

Do any of you remember a running back, I think it was post Bo, named Joe Fraiser? Just wondering, because my 4 years as a student in Auburn we tailgated with the same group of guys at the same spot behind the softball fields. Last year after the Georgia game, we were talking and having celebatory beer(s), and i came to realize that our tailgating buddy was an AU football player from the past! Anywho, he is a great guy and a great cook! Our tailgate symbiotic relationship revolves around we supply money/beer and he supplies the food. Get pumped up for AU vs S.C.!!!! :D:au:

One of the many-many fond AU Gameday memories I have filed away. After a game in which Joe ran for over 150 yards in an AU victory, My wife grabbed Joe outside of the locker room and gave him a huge bear hug as if she had known him all of her life. Joe, what a great young man, just looked at me and hugged her back. After about 20 seconds, he then began to look at me as to say "Can you get this little woman off of me? I gotta' go with the rest of the TEAM!" :D

A member of our Church, and a fan of the smaller "school" across the state, was at AU handing out Bibles as part of his Gideon work. He said he spotted a kid that sprinted about 100 yards to get to him and ask for a Bible. It was Joe Frazier. :au:

p.s. Don't forget, Joe was a NOSE GUARD in HS @ Sidney Lanier. Coach Dye said they recruited this HS nose guard with the intentions of making him into a rb. They did just that!

Who was it that he had the long screen pass run against? I can't remember , but after the game it was revealed that he broke a bone in his ankle a couple plays earlier but wouldnt come out of the game.

Well i just spoke with him, and he will be at our tailgate tomorrow, So come by and say hello!

Who was it that he had the long screen pass run against? I can't remember , but after the game it was revealed that he broke a bone in his ankle a couple plays earlier but wouldnt come out of the game.

185218[/snapback]

That would be Tennessee and he did it on a bad ankle.

Archived