Fire Nutt Signing off

firenutt

I'm headed with the wife to Fayetteville tonight. Hope to see some of you there but not too many!! Regardless, I'll be back Sunday to eat crow or celebrate a "W". Maybe it's a bad sign for UA but here is something you AU fans might find of interest. Every Fall Northwest Arkansas holds a major event that attracts 50,000 or so "Blue Hairs" to the area over the course of a weekend . It is a stereotypical backwoods flea market where Grandma and Grandpa can buy, sell, or trade quilts and all kinds of other "old people items". This thing is huge!! They try to schedule it around Football games since it attendees fill up hotels in every surrounding city and county. Any one know the name of the festival that is this very weekend? How is this name for the annual event that falls on AU weekend-------WAR EAGLE!!!! I'm not pulling your leg. It is called freakin' War Eagle. Well, say it with me...................WOOOOOOOOOOO PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIEEE :arky::arky::arky:

Civil fans from other sites coming and intelligently discussing football..... It is what seperates this site from all the rest.

Good find on that fair. It seems it's near the War Eagle River! Too cool :thumbsup: . We should adopt that river as our own.

Regardless, I am having bacon on Sat.

WDE :au: , demolish :arky:

Archived