Possible Breakout Performer?

jptiger

Who could breakout this weekend and change the game/take over the game for :au: ? I can remember games in the past when a player steps up and has a "signature performance". Who will it be? My pick: Brandon Cox

WAR EAGLE!!!

Who could breakout this weekend and change the game/take over the game for  :au: ? I can remember games in the past when a player steps up and has a "signature performance". Who will it be? My pick:  Brandon Cox

WAR EAGLE!!!

197197[/snapback]

Courtney Taylor is due a big game.

My pick, however, is Cooper Wallace. I have a good feeling about number 8.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say: David Irons

He has been consistant all year, but hasn't turned it that game changing play that we got from Carlos Rogers last year.

I'm looking for #9 Anthony Mix to have a Ronney Daniels type day against these Dawgs.

197237[/snapback]

I'm with jaydubb. Big Tony will not only make the big catch, but he will be dragging 3 Dawgs with him into the end zone. That is one big dude.

yeah if we gave Anthony the ball i could see it happening, but we just dont give him the ball enough. Its tough having four or five really good, solid WRs and only one ball. but it creates headaches for the defense!

I like McGlover in this one. He is DUE!!!!!!

Three sacks and a forced fumble.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Tristan Davis. I think he gets a chance to run the ball in the second half and breaks a long one again to blow the game open.

Put me down as a vote for Devin. Borges will exploit Blue's aggression with Devin's speed. Look for a bomb early in the second quarter for a TD.

on defense: i'll take travis williams. i think he's going to step it up to south carolina level again with sears being suspended.

on offense: i'll take brad lester. he said it himself, he's got fresh legs. and i think the real stars of the game will wear numbers 73, 69, 50, 76, and 66.

If its not the OL then we could be in for some trouble. With time, Cox can keep them confused and distribute the ball to all. In my opinion, the OL as a group is the key to victory.

Archived