The Question/Answer Thread

Guest Tigrinum Major

A. because it was a moral victory for Jimmy

Q. How many times will I be asked today, Taylor, Why are all Auburn guys as beautiful as you?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

a: As many times as your co-workers take pity on you (I've met you, remember?)

q: What exactly happens when the leevee breaks?

a:  As many times as your co-workers take pity on you (I've met you, remember?)

q:  What exactly happens when the leevee breaks?

210043[/snapback]

hahahahaha yes <_<

a. You have to be play some romantic music, light a few candles, etc.

Q. Paper or plastic?

A: Hot easier to play golf in hot weather

Q: Must we have a different colored little ribbon for everything that can potentialy happen to you sickness wise?

A. Im not sure, but im selling ribbons for the horrible disease of Diahrea :D

Q. What circles around Uranus?

A: During WWII it was made to feed the troops a "ready to eat" meal in the field..or were you speaking of internet Spam? :D

Q: Why can't Football Season be as long as baseball season?

A: Because baseball season got jealous of basketball season and told football season to piss off.

Q: Who had you rather see with a noose around their neck? Spurrier or Shula? And why?

A: They're back in our 18-22 year old days....ya know?

Q: Does algebra really serve a purpose? Somebody please tell me because I've never used it outside of my freshman year in college.

A: Depends on what you go into. I use it all the time, but I never use psychology, literature :puke: , or geography (and whatever else gen ed crap I had to take).

Q: Here's one I've been asking forever, especially when I was having to write hippie papers instead of concentrating on important classes. Why do they make you take that useless stuff when it doesn't pertain to your major? (Don't give me that "well rounded" excuse).

A: Depends on what you go into.  I use it all the time, but I never use psychology, literature  :puke: , or geography (and whatever else gen ed crap I had to take).

Q:  Here's one I've been asking forever, especially when I was having to write hippie papers instead of concentrating on important classes.  Why do they make you take that useless stuff when it doesn't pertain to your major?  (Don't give me that "well rounded" excuse).

210124[/snapback]

A. To keep the hippie professors "gainfully" employed and corralled in one location so they can do less damage and the CIA can find them easier... I mean you yourself just said that you never use any of the gen ed crap you took, so except for a few kids that would have turned out to be pinkos anyway, what harm do they really do? Nada.

Q. Is Captain Liger going though some major female hating issues right now for a specific reason, or is there another reason for his every question being a candidate for Neanderthal Post of the Month? (Snakes in OUR heads? Please...)

A: Depends on what you go into.  I use it all the time, but I never use psychology, literature  :puke: , or geography (and whatever else gen ed crap I had to take).

Q:  Here's one I've been asking forever, especially when I was having to write hippie papers instead of concentrating on important classes.  Why do they make you take that useless stuff when it doesn't pertain to your major?  (Don't give me that "well rounded" excuse).

210124[/snapback]

A. To keep the hippie professors "gainfully" employed and corralled in one location so they can do less damage and the CIA can find them easier... I mean you yourself just said that you never use any of the gen ed crap you took, so except for a few kids that would have turned out to be pinkos anyway, what harm do they really do? Nada.

Q. Is Captain Liger going though some major female hating issues right now for a specific reason, or is there another reason for his every question being a candidate for Neanderthal Post of the Month? (Snakes in OUR heads? Please...)

210127[/snapback]

A: Seems like a divorce :(

Q: Why does Auburn insist on putting GTA's in a position to teach math classes when they dont even speak fluent english? :blink:

Guest Tigrinum Major

a: John McCain (hey, there are much worse candidates out there)

q: Who is the next Auburn football commitment for 2006?

A: I predict another strong DE to ensure John Willy Wanker gets plenty of "back" time in his long and storied career as the Turd leader.

Q: Anyone see this show "House"? I'm not buying into it...

A: Nah, I'm hooked on Lost and The Biggest Loser right now.

Q: Can we have a Neanderthal Post of the Month?

A: Sounds good to me, but, What do I know? (Hey, an answer and a question!)

Q: Will uaters start their "WE will play for mnc #123,560" after their FIRST win of '06?

Archived