pregame flights this fall. Veterinarians say a low-grade, but

delicately located and recurring tumor on the eagle's leg has been

causing lameness, enough to make trainers wary of putting her through

the rigors of training. The tumor, located just above Tiger's foot,

has been removed several times and grows back just months after each

operation. See http://www.ocm.auburn.edu/news_releases/tigercancer.html

for the full story.

link

A quick question-- if the bird dies, can we celebrate it like you guys celebrate the death of Bear? You know, I just figured that it would show a lot of class to hold up a banner of the bird's tombstone in the band section at a football game.

n7004761_30118655_4669.jpg

A quick question-- if the bird dies, can we celebrate it like you guys celebrate the death of Bear? You know, I just figured that it would show a lot of class to hold up a banner of the bird's tombstone in the band section at a football game.

236978[/snapback]

Looks like photoshop to me... I was at that game. Regardless, you need to either post something constructively or find another hobby. We have a seperate forum for people like you... If you missed it, its called the Woodshed. Have fun.

236978[/snapback]

If you really feel contempt and ill will towards a bird go for it.

If you had of read the entire article or the comprehension to understand it; you would have noticed the University has two other eagles that have already performed the duties of "Tiger". Duh, as bammer, I would have thought you have known better....Turdition doesn't die....Just like the Behr still lives in UATers hearts and minds.

236978[/snapback]

That isn't a celebration dimwit. No one celebrates the death of Bear. Its a jab at you bammer types that keep him alive in your own minds. The sooner you realize the Bear is no longer walking the sidelines, the better.

236978[/snapback]

If you had of read the entire article or the comprehension to understand it; you would have noticed the University has two other eagles that have already performed the duties of "Tiger". Duh, as bammer, I would have thought you have known better....Turdition doesn't die....Just like the Behr still lives in UATers hearts and minds.

236992[/snapback]

Why would I need to read the article? Your eagle has skin cancer. Why do I even care? And btw, you guys bring up Bear just as much as we do...

And if it is photoshop? Could be. If it is, then my bad. I know the "Take your photo with the Bear. $5!" booth at the Barn/Bama game was not photoshop. I saw it with my own eyes. Your fanbase is still guilty of mocking the death of a Lt Commander either way...

236978[/snapback]

236992[/snapback]

Why would I need to read the article? Your eagle has skin cancer. Why do I even care? And btw, you guys bring up Bear just as much as we do...

And if it is photoshop? Could be. If it is, then my bad. I know the "Take your photo with the Bear. $5!" booth at the Barn/Bama game was not photoshop. I saw it with my own eyes. Your fanbase is still guilty of mocking the death of a Lt Commander either way...

236994[/snapback]

If you didn't care about it...why did you post...whatever..I am trying to reason with a bammer.

Why do bammers mock the accomplishments of Combat Engineer, who landed on the Beach at Normandy on D-Day?

Come on crimson. Tiger is an animal and is heralded amoung AU fans for a reason.

1. Eagles are frickin cool

2. Eagles flying around the stadium pregame are frickin cooler

I think its a pretty sweet pregame deal if you ask me. Every post you make doesnt need to be a flame war. Remember you are in their house.

Come on crimson. Tiger is an animal and is heralded amoung AU fans for a reason.

I think its a pretty sweet pregame deal if you ask me. Every post you make doesnt need to be a flame war. Remember you are in their house.

237009[/snapback]

Why can't more Bama fans be like you, or at least have a functional brain.

wincrimson

four.jpg

in a row.

If you're not going to have a civil discusison, HTFR !

Whatever floats your boat turd supporter.

236978[/snapback]

For what it's worth,

A ) It's not photoshopped. I have almost the same picture, just from a different angle (from lower in the band)

B ) It wasn't band people (Note the white sleeves holding the sign vs. blue uniforms)

It only looks like the band because they go all the way up to that walkway, where that sign is being held.

236978[/snapback]

236992[/snapback]

236994[/snapback]

If you didn't care about it...why did you post...whatever..I am trying to reason with a bammer.

Why do bammers mock the accomplishments of Combat Engineer, who landed on the Beach at Normandy on D-Day?

236998[/snapback]

To do exactly what I am doing now, getting under your skin. :roflol:

Who was a combat engineer? And it's one thing to slam his career, it's a totally different subject to make light/jeer at his death. Even a Barner like you knows that.

236999[/snapback]

Personally, I'm fine with people jeering at and making light of my death. It's my life that I want them to respect. But then I'm an Auburn fan and my team IS alive. Maybe that's warped me.

237009[/snapback]

Exactly. If you guys had a big Elephant that ran onto the field before games, and would stomp on some convicts or something, that would be awesome. ;)

236978[/snapback]

For what it's worth,

A ) It's not photoshopped. I have almost the same picture, just from a different angle (from lower in the band)

B ) It wasn't band people (Note the white sleeves holding the sign vs. blue uniforms)

It only looks like the band because they go all the way up to that walkway, where that sign is being held.

237023[/snapback]

Well, that does it. Thanks for being honest.

Guest Tigrinum Major

237009[/snapback]

Damn you for taking our side in this matter.

You realize this makes it difficult to hate you, right?

Can I say that I like eagles too and that the pregame flight is awesome or is it too late? LOL

Guest Tigrinum Major
Can I say that I like eagles too and that the pregame flight is awesome or is it too late? LOL

237051[/snapback]

Too late. We already hate you.

237051[/snapback]

Too late. We already hate you.

237053[/snapback]

Oh, the pain... the hurt... :roflol:

237009[/snapback]

Damn you for taking our side in this matter.

You realize this makes it difficult to hate you, right?

237048[/snapback]

Man...ive been to Jordan Hare to see the eagle fly...im not such a homer that i cant give props to that. There's a reason why sports broadcast teams always talk about it before an AU game. And why you see it on sportscenter every year.

Archived