Engineering from SPUAT

saniflush

Anyone else notice the lack of UA parking decal? Or was it the lil white sticker on the passenger windshield? Could this guy be a bama grad already?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Pikes........why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing!

There is a certain member here (not I) that will be quick to inform you of the differences between Pi Kappa Phi (as shown on the truck) and Pi Kappa Alpha (Pikes).

Two different social organizations.

:cheer: Is it my birthday? Did I win some sort of lottery? :cheer:

The guy at work that started the "fark" war and is the most vocal Turd in my office was a Pi Kappa Phi at the crapstone! :nanner:

Monday's gonna be great! :big:

There is a certain member here (not I) that will be quick to inform you of the differences between Pi Kappa Phi (as shown on the truck) and Pi Kappa Alpha (Pikes).

PKA, PKP, SAE, EX......it's all the same, man.

PKA, PKP, SAE, EX......it's all the same, man.

Oh lord you just opened a can of worms, good thing you didn't say "they are all the same frats".

You know, that has to hurt your ears from all the cold. That cab is probably only 1/20-1/30 the area that AC unit is rated for. Could probably hang meat in there if you wanted. Maybe that is how he cools his beer on the way to the trailer?

Archived